4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify and eBay, highlighting features like product synchronization, order management, and bulk product listing. They praise its ability to manage shipping settings, sync tracking info, and create templates for future uploads. Merchants report time savings, reduced frustration, and increased sales. Exceptional 24/7 customer support, an efficient inventory management system, and valuable sales and market trend insights are standout features. The pricing is considered fair and flexible, making it recommended for anyone starting on eBay.

December 26, 2023

It's straightforward and efficient, making it easy to manage listings, orders, and inventory all in one place. The real-time updates are a big plus, keeping everything current without a fuss. Bulk listing capabilities are a time-saver, especially for businesses with lots of products.

The app also shines in customer support. Quick responses and helpful chat assistants mean you're not left hanging if you run into issues. Overall, it's a user-friendly tool that simplifies online selling across platforms, making it a smart pick for anyone using Shopify and eBay together.

Home Art Gallery - the Frame Store
12 months using the app
January 27, 2024

Excellent app! It does everything it promises and makes integration with eBay super easy and fully automated. On top of that you get a online support which looks like available all the time and help you resolving any issues or user errors.

FlightSimBuilder
4 months using the app
January 4, 2024

App works great. As with anything else, you have to customize all the settings on the app and set up your account. It takes a bit of time, but they instructions are very simple. Their support is also great, always available and willing to help.
But once all the settings are in, it's super easy and works perfect. The orders that come in through ebay automatically sync into shopify.

Comphies
About 1 month using the app
December 30, 2023

Fantastic app which saves alot of time. Can get a little confusing but the chat is always answered straight away and issues dealt with. Would highly recommend.

Pallet Trucks Direct Limited
5 months using the app
November 28, 2023

24/7 live support, very fast integration real-time or near real-time, easy configuration, and fast onboarding, and go live in less than 2 hours. What else can you ask for?

I have been using CedCommerce for my Walmart account and my great experience with CedCommerce for Walmart made me take the best decision for my business to migrate my eBay to CedCommerce.

Highly recommended for any size of business.

Exotic Pro
7 months using the app
February 2, 2024

CedCommerce eBay integration app has very smooth integration and I have no problem listing products on eBay their template and profile features are awesome and save us hours while creating every new product. their customer support just awesome and resolved my all issues very promptly.

ParmarAndCo
India
4 days using the app
Edited January 19, 2024

We have only used this app for a short time, but the customer service has been excellent. Every question I have asked they have answered with in minutes and have been very very helpful.

Hi-Voltage Records
About 1 month using the app
November 5, 2023

As someone taking over this integration from the person who left the company, I had no idea what I was doing, but the customer chat has been so helpful in helping me when I have questions I can't find the answer to. They answer very quickly and help me change the settings, or help me understand how things work.

freedompartsoutlet.com
10 months using the app
November 11, 2023

App is a little tricky to get setup but Customer Support is quickly available to walk you through all the steps and answer any questions you may have. So far the app has been worth it. Made syncing my Shopify and eBay listings a breeze.

Hit Collectibles
9 months using the app
November 10, 2023

I recently integrated my Shopify store with eBay using CedCommerce, and I must say it has been a game-changer for my e-commerce business. The experience has been nothing short of fantastic, primarily due to the exceptional support and the robust yet user-friendly nature of the Shopify app.

One of the standout features of CedCommerce is their unparalleled customer support. The support team is not only knowledgeable but also incredibly responsive. Whenever I encountered an issue or had a question, their support team was quick to provide solutions and guidance. Their commitment to customer satisfaction is truly commendable and sets them apart from other integration solutions.

CasaGoda.com