Data Accuracy on Your Terms
Choose between posting ecommerce order information as batch journal entries or granular order level posting.
Up To The Minute Sync
Automatically import orders and fees from Shopify into QuickBooks or Xero including item details, customer info, charges and sales tax.
Enable Multi-Channel Operation
Also syncs with Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento, and more.
About QuickBooks Online/Xero Sync
Eliminate Data Entry & Instantly Sync Shopify and Shopify Plus with QuickBooks Online. Also works with Xero!
Used by over 10,000 businesses!
Sync Ecommerce Orders On Your Schedule
- Post summaries by day, week, month or settlement period with batch journal entries or record each order individually for granular data
- Automatically update your inventory in QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop with every Shopify sale
- Automatically create missing products as inventory or non-inventory items in either QuickBooks version
- Syncs with group items, assemblies, and bundle items
Handle Refunds & Cancellations
- Create credit memos against the original sale for accurate transaction level accounting
Sales Tax Compliance
- Works for single or multiple tax jurisdictions
- Can map sales tax to specific items in QuickBooks Online and for QuickBooks Online, pass-through tax and address information from sales to QuickBooks Automated Sales Tax for accurate sales tax filing
- Integrates also with Avalara for advanced sales tax rate validation and automated filing
Record Shopify fees
- Record Shopify related fees as a separate bill transaction or as part of the original sale.
- Keep inventory levels updated with every sale and return
- Automatically update inventory levels when you add stock to your existing QuickBooks version
- Sync items with variations
Optional White-Glove Onboarding & Unlimited Support with 99% CSAT rating.
A team of over 25 support experts in all versions of QuickBooks and ecommerce with decades of experience in ecommerce bookkeeping and accounting.
Works with all major marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart and shopping platforms like Bigcommerce, Square and Magento.
“From small to medium to large businesses this solution frees up your team to spend the time with your clients and not be caught up in the endless world of data entry and accounting.” -Ori Adler, Ecommerce Director at American Hat Makers - Head n’ Home
“Webgility is an integral part of our sales operations. By using their software to sync with our online sales channels it eliminates the possibility of error when transposing customer orders and data.” -Mark Testere, Partner/Founder at E3 Living
“I'd recommend Webgility to anybody that's using ecommerce. It's simple, you're gonna save time, you're gonna save money, and it's super easy to use. Why wouldn't you use it?" -Alec Avedissian, CEO at Rareform
Pricing 15-day free trial
or $39/month billed at $468 once per year
$20 for additional 1000 orders
Up to 1000 Monthly Orders
Automate Shopify bookkeeping and accounting
Post batch, summary, or individual transactions
or $79/month billed at $948 once per year
$25 for additional 1000 orders
LITE Plan PLUS:
Reporting & Analytics
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Shred & Speed
The support team has been very helpful in getting our business systems set up to make automation successful. Thank you so much!
I had a helpful call with support to get me connected to our sql server. He had to work with our IT consultant but it is now resolved. I appreciate the help. The support is great. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Webgility makes posting to quickbooks very easy.
Awesome support provided on our last call. Nikhlesh was very knowledgeable of Quickbooks and very through.