Reviews (330)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline operations between Shopify and QuickBooks, noting significant time savings and reduced manual data entry through features like real-time inventory tracking and efficient order management. The app is praised for its flexibility in data mapping and transaction handling, catering to various business models. Customer support is also frequently commended for being responsive and providing personalized training and setup assistance, making it a cost-effective and reliable solution for syncing sales, inventory, and customer data.

July 10, 2024

I have been very pleased with both Kshitij & Faizan who have been the implementation team at Webgility (WG) helping us out. We have had WG for years but never really understood the capability with it. We just learned about the power of WG & they have been wonderful getting us up to speed and always willing to get on the phone and answer our questions. Sometimes there are tech glitches but they do always stand by and work with us to get us a solution. I am not an accountant (I'm just on the calls to learn) & I am learning so much from WG guys and their team. It will be a great timesaver for us when we are fully optimized. Customer service is 5 star. Tech can scare many esp when it comes to $$$ but when you have a good tech team to support you, it helps so much!

HawkGrips
Over 7 years using the app
July 17, 2024

We have been using Webgility's services and we are thoroughly impressed by their efficiency and professionalism. The team at Webgility handles our needs quickly and effectively, ensuring that all our technical issues were met with precision. Not only was their service prompt, but it was also surprisingly affordable, making it a great value for the quality provided. We would highly recommend Webgility to any company seeking reliable and cost-effective solutions for their business needs. - Nashlift

Nash Fuel
About 1 year using the app
July 10, 2024

I searched the internet for something that would work with my on-premise Quickbook and Shopify for a few years and have tried many apps to find out that they didn't do the complete automation I needed for my organization.

Yes, it was very disheartening, but I decided to re-key in my search features and I've found Webgility and went through a demo and it did what I've been needing an application to do for a few years now.

I'm not located in North America, so a lot of the previous applications needed for me to be within the US, even though I was told by the salesperson, that shouldn't be an issue.

I'm grateful for Prerit and my great onboarding and ongoing support by the team at Webgility.

Thank you again.

MobileTech Ltd.
Bermuda
8 months using the app
July 11, 2024

Webgility has to be the best user friendly optimization process used on my Shopify store. I highly recommend the product.
Needless to say the staff at Webgility is awesome to work with, friendly and available to help at all hours of the day. They are absolutely amazing to work with.
Very Highly recommend!

Star Medical Supply, LLC
12 months using the app
July 3, 2024

I have been using Webgility wth QuickBooks for the last five years and really like the app. The setup is relatively easy and the data that tranfers is exactly what I need. I am just now starting to use it with Netsuite and hope that this connection will be just as seamless. Any time I have needed support they have been very helpful and resolved my problems. I highly recommend this for easy downloads from your online store.

Sangin Instruments
11 months using the app
July 17, 2024

We have two Shopify stores that we were previously manually entering all of the orders into QB desktop before fulfillment. With Webgility, we now have all orders automatically entered into QuickBooks and once we ship, then Shopify is automatically updated with the tracking information and marking the order as fulfilled. This is saving us countless hours each month and now high-volume order days are just as easy to manage as lower volume days. David, our implementation consultant, was great to work with. He really sought to understand our processes and setup Webgility to work within our process and get the most out of the automation. Due to the way we prefer to work, we were not able to turn on all of the automation features Webgility has to offer, but we still are saving a ton of time vs. our previous manual process, and removed potential for manual errors. We are now ready to scale the business!

Biodermis
About 1 month using the app
May 6, 2024

Thank you, Faizan (and the entire Webgility team) for help solve some of our pain points as a company as also help fix a problem caused by our hosting company. We have spent may hours on calls and everyone has been so kind, helpful and most of all patient as we were troubleshooting probably caused by other services. I cannot thank you all enough.

Dave Zabriskie

FUJI Mats
Almost 2 years using the app
June 6, 2024

We have used this for 5 years, 1 year with qbo and 4 years with quickbooks desktop and for the most part it has been very good. When we have had problems support has always been very quick to assist.

BadgerPipe
About 1 year using the app
June 19, 2024

If they did not lie to you during the onboarding process, it would not be bad. EXTREMELY over priced for what they WILL NEVER DO.. they DO NOT do complete inventory management. SYNCING inventory counts is not MANAGEMENT.. What company creates a product claiming that but FORGETS products COST MONEY and you have to pay people to those products.. YOu know Vendors?

These people lied to me and told me they handle vendor bills into quickbooks and then after i started paying stated they dont do it.

The Oasis of Health
6 months using the app
May 20, 2024

We moved on from another software and the transition to Webgility has been excellent. Not only is it a great software, easy and intuitive, but the onboarding and customer service has been on point! We have 3 websites all with different requirements and they helped us get everything set up. There were of course some growing pains, but the staff was responsive and helped quickly to resolve. The software saved us a lot of time and energy and has been a positive overall experience.

Nostalgic Impressions