QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Automate bookkeeping, inventory and operational workflows

Lucca Boutique

I kept receiving an error code that no items or one or more of my amounts was not associated with an item in Quickbooks. Kanishk was readily available to help with exceptional customer service. The issue was quite simple to fix and reconnecting to Quickbooks with the Webgility extender resolved the issue. Thank you for the wonderful customer service!

HomeoLux®

Himanshu
He helped us in updating the Woo-commerce module and which results in downloading the refund and orders successfully.
We have posted them into Quick Books as well.
Thanks!!!

Cascada Showers

The customer support team are excellent, and very handy for any issues. I have been with them for 1 year, and now extending another year. Thanks

HiBAR

Kanishk - Your customer service is always great! I dont have to wait to get an answer and all the reps are extremely helpful. Thank you, Kanishk!

dragcartel

Kanishk Fast to reply & overall helpful with syncing our products from quickbooks to webgility . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pkTURN.com

DO NOT do it. I had signed up for the Lite program for $15/month. For 12 months, they charged me $49/month. They will NOT respond to you. DO NOT use them. I would manually enter your transactions before you spend your hard earned money on this scam company.

May 6, 2021

Hey pkTURN, thanks for sharing your feedback. To resolve your concerns, we tried to contact you by phone and email several times. We’d be happy to connect with you to talk through these problems. https://help.webgility.com/s/contactsupport

Membrasin Life Sciences

Shobhit helped me with the proper mapping of my Shopify store products to my QBO inventory. This makes tracking my inventory so much easier! downloaded latest items from quickbooks and shopify

Forti Goods

Great app - makes syncing between Quickbooks Online and my store easy. When I get stuck, support is there to help!

Sky Manufacturing

Webgility is the key to integrating our quickbooks with our shopify store. It works well, I just wish there were maybe more tutorials available to learn the software.

Pit Viper

I would not recommend doing business with this company. Their overage charges are absurd and after cancelling 4 days before our renewal date, they charged my credit card for $11,668.00 two days later. They refuse to give the money back. They say their policy requires 7 days notice. They are unhelpful rude thieves.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15