Ecommerce Management Sync

Ecommerce Management Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Fees, Deposits & Inventory to QuickBooks or Xero

Sky Manufacturing

Webgility is the key to integrating our quickbooks with our shopify store. It works well, I just wish there were maybe more tutorials available to learn the software.

Pit Viper

I would not recommend doing business with this company. Their overage charges are absurd and after cancelling 4 days before our renewal date, they charged my credit card for $11,668.00 two days later. They refuse to give the money back. They say their policy requires 7 days notice. They are unhelpful rude thieves.

Chassie

The support I received from Nikhlesh Verma was very comprehensive and effective. Although we couldn't resolve the accounting matter regarding Sales Refunds, this was a functionality issue and not an issue with Nikhlesh. Nikhlesh was very good at helping me.

Taqwa Media

Very helpful customer service and software, highly recommend, saves me a ton of time! Thank you Webgility for your wonderful team of support agents!

Microfleur

This app saves me so much time in my bookkeeping. The support is helpful and quick to respond as well. I highly recommend!

Corrosion Technologies

Webgility has been a tremendous time saver and a reducer of errors. We link a couple of website to it and then it talks to QuickBooks Desktop. We really ramped up our online presence in the last couple of years and Webgility has been instrumental in this growth. When there have been issues, the tech team is quick to respond and very patient. There has been nothing that has not been able to be resolved. Our account manager Shoeb has also been a great resource in the initial implementation and follow up support. He checks in regularly to make sure our needs are met.

Ausounds

Swapna was fantastic. The best Webgility rep I have encountered. Highly recommend once you get it set up correct and learn all the things it can do it is a huge time saver. Thank you very much.

January 5, 2021

So glad to hear you're saving time with Webgility. Thank you for the feedback!

doodle & jack

very good customer service - they'll do everything for you. my shopify is now linked with quickbooks with everything flowing in nicely. they do need to help with setup via phone or zoom, but once you're set up, the app is easy to use.

January 5, 2021

Great to hear this feedback! Thank you!

Elephant Engraving Co

tl;dr: Software is limited to us and any tweaks need to be done by them. Data import from Shopify is not accurate, and "settlement" values in Webgility do NOT match Shopify payout amounts. Support is nice, but not really able to help. In order to get "free trial" you have to give them money and beg them to cancel or refund later if you want to. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This app may work for some, but it is basically high pressure sales for a mediocre product. I signed up after getting a call from a representative when I had a question about functionality. During this call, I was told I would be provided a second sales channel (I have a small Etsy presence as well) at the 1 channel rate, and I was assured deep integration with Quickbooks and Shopify. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I was also charged $150 for integration. The integration was scheduled for over a week later, and I had needs for the tool now, so I went ahead and integrated it myself. The dashboard has nearly zero controls to pull data. On top of this, when you link QuickBooks Online, the GL numbers are NOT shows, only random other numbers (likely GUIDs inside of QBO), so you have to manually type in the account name, even non-descriptive ones. When integrating Shopify, there is a date/time selector with time zone for the cutoff of incoming transactions. This is ONLY respected for sales transactions but is NOT respected for refunds or payouts/settlements. This is a MAJOR flaw, and their technical support could not tell me why (they think this is not an issue). ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Time zone is set for the app and each sales channel. However, when setting the time zone in webgility portal, it does NOT default that time zone for new connections. This is also a problem. On first import for Shopify, the timezone, although selected properly, reverted to GST and imported more improper transactions. Support is somewhat responsive but not helpful. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I wrote in for support and 5 hours later was told to call in next morning for the resolution. I called in, there was no record, and I had to start over. That person had to fill out a ticket to someone else, and they still didn't know what the bugs were or how to fix this. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Lastly, I talked to my "success manager" or something, and told them I wanted to cancel and refund. They tried to convince me to stay, and I was very clear that I wanted a refund and I would try again later when I have more time. He, Shoeb, said he would request a cancellation. The next day, I didn't receive any response and I called him and told him he needed to cancel. He stated he would request it (which he said he did the day before) but when I told him he needed to cancel and issue a refund or I would issue a chargeback, he was magically able to cancel my subscription right away. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I still have not seen a refund and will be issuing a chargeback on 29DEC if I don't see it.

Cheers®

Shoeb Khan from Webgility was helpful get set up with an implementation specialist and getting the right piping from Shopify into QBO.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14