QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync | Reviews

by Webgility, Inc.

Automate bookkeeping, inventory, & operational workflows.

Elephant Engraving Co

tl;dr: Software is limited to us and any tweaks need to be done by them. Data import from Shopify is not accurate, and "settlement" values in Webgility do NOT match Shopify payout amounts. Support is nice, but not really able to help. In order to get "free trial" you have to give them money and beg them to cancel or refund later if you want to. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This app may work for some, but it is basically high pressure sales for a mediocre product. I signed up after getting a call from a representative when I had a question about functionality. During this call, I was told I would be provided a second sales channel (I have a small Etsy presence as well) at the 1 channel rate, and I was assured deep integration with Quickbooks and Shopify. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I was also charged $150 for integration. The integration was scheduled for over a week later, and I had needs for the tool now, so I went ahead and integrated it myself. The dashboard has nearly zero controls to pull data. On top of this, when you link QuickBooks Online, the GL numbers are NOT shows, only random other numbers (likely GUIDs inside of QBO), so you have to manually type in the account name, even non-descriptive ones. When integrating Shopify, there is a date/time selector with time zone for the cutoff of incoming transactions. This is ONLY respected for sales transactions but is NOT respected for refunds or payouts/settlements. This is a MAJOR flaw, and their technical support could not tell me why (they think this is not an issue). ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Time zone is set for the app and each sales channel. However, when setting the time zone in webgility portal, it does NOT default that time zone for new connections. This is also a problem. On first import for Shopify, the timezone, although selected properly, reverted to GST and imported more improper transactions. Support is somewhat responsive but not helpful. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I wrote in for support and 5 hours later was told to call in next morning for the resolution. I called in, there was no record, and I had to start over. That person had to fill out a ticket to someone else, and they still didn't know what the bugs were or how to fix this. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Lastly, I talked to my "success manager" or something, and told them I wanted to cancel and refund. They tried to convince me to stay, and I was very clear that I wanted a refund and I would try again later when I have more time. He, Shoeb, said he would request a cancellation. The next day, I didn't receive any response and I called him and told him he needed to cancel. He stated he would request it (which he said he did the day before) but when I told him he needed to cancel and issue a refund or I would issue a chargeback, he was magically able to cancel my subscription right away. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I still have not seen a refund and will be issuing a chargeback on 29DEC if I don't see it.

Cheers®

Shoeb Khan from Webgility was helpful get set up with an implementation specialist and getting the right piping from Shopify into QBO.

Le Monde De La Marionnette

Not Working for FRANCE, it should be written in the description : Ecommerce Sync by Webgility isn’t available in your country
Unfortunately, the app you’ve selected isn’t available for use in your country. Try contacting the app publisher for more information, or select a different app to use in QuickBooks. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

fatboyhairpro

The support is great and the app makes it very easy to sync with QuickBooks online. Smita was fantastic helping me add an additional store!

Jerky Dynasty

We used this to sync orders between Shopify and Quick Books Enterprise It works very well. Our account representative Shoeb Kahn was is very helpful.

VORO MOTORS, Inc.

Great customer service. The agent, Swapna, taught me well how to post my data on QB. She went through step by step and helped me. Thanks for this amazing experience. Appreciated.

Tezula LLC

Quickbooks has been an absolute lifesaver. We sell on multiple channels, keeping up with the sales on one channel was hard enough and there were months we just didn't have the time. Super easy to set up and user friendly, could not ask for more in a software. Also works magnificently well with Webgility saving us even more time. Support is phenomenal, our account manager Shoeb Khan is fantastic

Aradani Costumes

When we were a smaller company, manually inputting orders into Quickbooks and printing shipping labels via USPS Click-n-Ship was feasible. But as we grew, this manual process took more and more time. We have been using Webgility for almost a decade now (WOW!), and I honestly can't imagine our business without it. The software is so easy to use, and their customer service is top notch. In fact, our Account Manager, Shoeb Khan, recently gave us a call just to check in, which was so personal and appreciated! And when I mentioned one improvement that I would love to see with the software to increase overall usability, he was very receptive and asked for more information. He said he would pass it along to the development team to look into it!
In the past 10 years or so, I can't count the number of times that I have reached out to Webgility with feedback and suggestions, and so many times those have made its way into future releases. It makes me feel very appreciated as a customer with my feedback.
Thanks again for everything, Webgility and Shoeb Kahn.

CG Habitats

I have QuickBooks Enterprise desktop version and started synching my orders from Shopify to QB with Webgility. It's been amazing. It's saving me hours of work, and their customer service is the best I've ever experienced. Shoeb is my Account Manager & I highly recommend him.

Shop Yasso

Very helpful in syncing our Shopify orders to Quickbooks. Their support team is also super responsive and helpful in addressing any issues that arise.