QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Summer Sale: Save up to 50% Off | QB Pro, Premier & Enterprise

Mlouye

Our accounting software is QuickBooks and we are using webgility app for automation since last year, it saved us a lot of time. Also, the support team was very helpful with all of our requests.

Happy Feet - The Original Foot Alignment Socks

This app has been a lifesaver for me. I could not have grown the way I have without having a great interface between shopify/amazon and quickbooks. Support has been very helpful and able to work through any issues that have arrived over the past 2 years.

UN3MPLOYABLE

I just started to use this app, and wow it is very good! I was helped by Nikhlesh, who was VERY helpful from the beginning. So far so good with this app, I would definitely recommend. I am posting orders from shopify to quickbooks, and this seems to integrate seamlessly.

Louder Than Liftoff

This is my second store that uses Webgility to integrate with Quickbooks. The support I've received to get set up has been excellent. They are extremely helpful and answer the phone immediately. That's a refreshing experience these days. I've looked at many of the other QB integrations for Shopify and Webgility is the best I've found with the most technically skilled representatives.

Adina Reyter

Himanshu
Very through and clear! Even followed up! Great service!!
It works with Quick Books online fine.

Juice Head Eliquid

We have been using Webgility for awhile now. I've tried everything out there and there is nothing better in the market. I recently had a support call with Nickhlesh and his support was amazing!

TROPHY ROOM STORE

I reached out to Webgility tech support for help with an issue scheduling sales orders transferring to QuickBooks. I spoke with Ankit Jain and he was extremely helpful and pleasant to work with. He fixed my issue and corrected the problems I was having in a short time period. I'm very satisfied with the customer support he provided. Thank you Ankit!

Green Dade Outdoor

The support is very good.
The webgillity is working great.

Rejuvia

This app is working flawlessly now! No other apps could do what this one is able to do. Very happy with the functionality and customer service!

Begonia & Bench

The app doesn't work for me, and the only resolution they have is to try to double bill me for app fees - first through Shopify then also on a credit card. Despite this, they still can't even get the app to work and the only thing they say they can do to fix it is to try to charge me much more for a tier of the app that I will never need nor use. I just can't use apps released under fraudulent pretense or with a support team that doesn't even understand how to get their app to work.