QuickBooks Enterprise Sync

Automate accounting, inventory and product listing

From $129/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Farmhouse Teas

I got help today with webgility connecting with quickbooks. Nikhlesh helped me out with a screen share and worked out my problems with the settings on webgility. He did a great job and everything looks to be working now. Thank you!

WeeJoo

Time spent using app About 1 month

DO NOT USE this app. I got charged my credit card $49.00 for FREE TRAIL. It's a 3rd party App. Shopify asked me to contact Webgility for the REFUND, and I have contacted Webgility customer support for the REFUND, they kicked the ball back to Shopify. I'm going to dispute this from my bank. BAD SUPPORT!! UPSET!!!

October 14, 2020

Thank you for notifying us of this issue! Webgility, of course, doesn't charge for the free trial. We are working to correct this currently and will be reaching out to you AS SOON as we identify the source of the issue.

Summerboard

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Excellent app! The only app I know of that really integrates fully with QB desktop. Highly recommend.

21 Burgundy

Himanshu
Hi - Himansu was great - very sharp on the integration betweens QuickBooks Online and Shopify. I was struggling with which app to use - clearly this is the correct choice!

NS Arklatex

Very helpful information today. I am liking the webgility experience and find it very easy to work with my quickbooks online accounting. Thank you for your help today and for going above and beyond to explain the answers to my questions.

Nuywa

I have reached out to the support for an issue I had, and the service was great! Nikhlesh was so fast to find the issue. Thank you!

Sea & Summit Sunscreen

I received help from Kanishk at webgility. He was so patient and thorough with me. I made sure I understood my options and gave me solutions for what I needed help with. I would recommend him for a raise and manager!

FITZ Games

I was greatly helped today by Nikhlesh. We were trying to post a purchase using a Gift card into QuickBooks Online. His knowledge and understanding of the program and my needs were excellent. I thank him very much in resolving my technical issue.

Sweet Life Asia

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I'm a new user and the online support is wonderful!!! Nikhlesh helped me so much and fixed up my set up with Webgility and QuickBooks Online. All is running smoothly now! Thanks!!!

Console Holster

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Setup has been great and very fast so far. Their support is fast and effective! Thank you to the Webgility team for getting my QuickBooks integrated with ease!