QuickBooks Online/Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online/Xero Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Hand in Hand Shop

After unsuccessfuly integrating two prior e-commerce sites to our Quickboks online, it was a true delight to find a simple app to integrate our latest store iteration with our quickbooks. I've especially appreciated the easy ability to map the sku's to our gl codes as we go. Well done.

Selah Essential Oils

You cannot put a price on the convenience this app offers. It has paid for itself many times over in terms of productivity. We are no longer focusing our time on creating sales receipts, but instead growing our essential oil business. This app gives us the ability to spend more hands on time with our customers needs and less time on paperwork.

Phoenix Apothecary, LLC

If you are not QB savvy and want an easy way to keep your books up to date and accurate set up the training and be amazed... Chris waled me through setup in about 20 minutes and I was on my way to taking care of business. Highly recommend this service!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next