QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Summer Sale: Save up to 50% Off | QB Pro, Premier & Enterprise

FlowKooler Hi Flow Waterpumps

Himanshu was a great help in resolving a connection issue with Quick Books and explaining setup of open orders

Sh*t That I Knit

I appreciated the friendly assistance and dedication to making sure my problem was solved! Thank you

Carolina Creekhouse

Nikhlesh with Unify helped with making sure everything was correctly set so that our online orders would integrate properly. He was so helpful and went above and beyond. We are up and running now.

Mainstreet Collection Online

Himanshu Excellent assistance with resolving our problem. Himanshu helped in connecting quickbooks with webgility and was very patient and understanding of our problems. We will continue to use Webgility for all of our sales channels!

Healthy Yeti

A huge thank you to Kanishk in the customer support team! He did a great job of helping me ensure shipping income could be shown as a line item in QB rather then separately on the sales receipt. He's super polite, friendly and really knowledgeable - 5 stars all round!

READEREST WHOLESALE

Webgility support is always quick to respond and answer my questions! Support has been super helpful

Farmhouse Teas

I got help today with webgility connecting with quickbooks. Nikhlesh helped me out with a screen share and worked out my problems with the settings on webgility. He did a great job and everything looks to be working now. Thank you!

WeeJoo

DO NOT USE this app. I got charged my credit card $49.00 for FREE TRAIL. It's a 3rd party App. Shopify asked me to contact Webgility for the REFUND, and I have contacted Webgility customer support for the REFUND, they kicked the ball back to Shopify. I'm going to dispute this from my bank. BAD SUPPORT!! UPSET!!!

October 14, 2020

Thank you for notifying us of this issue! Webgility, of course, doesn't charge for the free trial. We are working to correct this currently and will be reaching out to you AS SOON as we identify the source of the issue.

Summerboard

Excellent app! The only app I know of that really integrates fully with QB desktop. Highly recommend.

21 Burgundy

Himanshu
Hi - Himansu was great - very sharp on the integration betweens QuickBooks Online and Shopify. I was struggling with which app to use - clearly this is the correct choice!