QuickBooks Sync by Webgility

QuickBooks Sync by Webgility

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Indiodyssey

When I first started using this app, I was very pleased because it makes a huge difference automating accounting for Etsy and Shopify to QuickBooks. A big time saver! When I had a problem with their billing department, they weren't so quick to respond and correct the problem. I would give them five stars if they'd up their customer service. And honestly, I'm very glad we were finally able to work out the issues, because I would hate to have to go back to manually reconciling Etsy and Shopify to Quickbooks! I will continue to use it, and would recommend it.

The 101 Series Store

Easy...one click and everything is in Quickbooks...can you imagine doing that manually?

Chemseal Pixelsupply

Great app, has some limitations for quickbook desktop users, but overall has done a good job, we have more free time to grow our business, rather than thinking of what was sold how much and, more time to grow the business. thanks unify.

Trenas Naturals

Love this app! I've been using it for a year now and it makes my bookkeeping so much easier! I can schedule the downloads to occur daily, automatically. No more spreadsheets over here! I use it for both my Shopify and Etsy stores.

Inslee By Design

I suggest anyone using Shopify Payments as their payments gateway avoid this app. We began using Unify almost a year ago. Because Shopify Payments deducts their fees from their payouts we were unable to match transactions in QuickBooks Online, our accounting software. Unify’s solution was a complicated, time consuming, error prone daily process, which created problem entries in our balance sheet. Unify management refused to put my feature request on their development team’s road map.

I found another solution, Cloud Cart Connector. This app’s development team had my feature request installed in less than one hour. CCC’s USA based support is excellent. As soon as I installed Cloud Cart Connector I felt that a huge burden had been lifted off my back.

Bee Wick Hemp Wick

Super easy to use, saves us a ton of time!

Great Lakes

Super helpful syncing every detail to every order with Xero. Makes life a lot easier!

Type A Machines

I came back to ECC cloud after a stint manually exporting sales from Shopify and importing them into QuickBooks. ECC Cloud is so much easier. It maps products from Shopify to QuickBooks so if you use different part numbers in your web-store for sales than you do to in QuickBooks for purchasing you can still keep your inventory straight. Sync works perfectly as long as you only have one payment channel in Shopify, as ECC Cloud will only allow you to sink to one QuickBooks accounts. Manually changing the payment accounts for occasional Paypal purchases that sync to my Shopify payment account in QuickBooks are still more of a time saver than manually importing. My sales data is up to date and I can basically just set it up and let it go until reconciliation time.

Only ease of use issue is that you have to be pretty careful when mapping products from Shopify to QuickBooks that you update the correct channel. I've overwritten QuickBooks data when I meant to sync across to Shopify and had to go fix my mistake in a before my Shopify customers noticed that the prices had apparently gone all wonky..

Kanna Wear

Works great, syncs very well. It does exactly what we needed with no issues. Good customization in sync options.

The Floor Tape Store

Been using it for about a month now. Big time saver. No more duplicate entries. Worth the money.