4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless QuickBooks integration, efficient data transfer, and multi-channel order management. Many find it useful in reducing manual work and streamlining operations. The customer service is often praised for its promptness and professionalism. While some merchants find the setup complex, the support team's assistance makes it manageable. A few have encountered issues with sales tax mapping and platform integration, but these seem to be rare.

July 28, 2020

Nikhlesh was very helpful in updating and optimizing Webgility software to improve functionality with posting orders to Quickbooks.

Ceremony Coffee Roasters
December 2, 2022

Overall I like this app, however it is a bit confusing and set up took me hours and hours with their help desk. Sometimes, it is a bit hard to understand the people at their help desk. Today-I just called because I had some orders stuck, Himanshu was easy to understand and took care of it right away.

Ethan+Ashe
Edited December 2, 2020

We have been using Webgility for a couple of years to import our orders from Shopify into Quickbooks desktop. It does what we need and keeps us from duplicating effort.

Vitrazza
March 4, 2021

I use this ap to help me post online orders to Quickbooks POS. I really like how it syncs the orders. I wish there was a better way to accept the sell gift cards online & use them in store. Webgility & Shopify want customers to only use the gift cards online. Also, I don't care for the way it records Sales Tax as a line item. Non-taxable & Taxable sales should also be broken down on the Tax Category summary report. Karen Doebbler, Accountant, Penner's, Inc.

Penners
November 3, 2014

I see Webgility / eCC's potential to make our life so much easier, but we've had a very difficult integration with Etsy, which has delayed launch significantly. Overall, though, it solves a series of problems we previously had no fix for around ecommerce, QB sales orders and inventory management.

Pros: we're able to post incoming shopify orders directly to QB -- with inventory auto-deducted -- w/out having to hand-enter sales orders. That is wonderful!

Great customer service and support portal.

Decent shipping portal.

Cons: while Etsy integration was promised to us, it has yet to fully work: variants don't map to QB inventory.

Shipping portal could use some more user-friendly tightening to the GUI / default settings.

Sales tax needs regional codes for in-state taxes -- this would make our life so much easier!

Alchemy Goods
June 29, 2021

I am using this application to sync my Quickbooks POS to Shopify. It is user friendly and was easy to set up with the help of tech support.

Willow Hill Yarn Company
Almost 2 years using the app
May 5, 2022

We are very appreciative that this help to get started exists. Faizan was very pleasant and easy to work with. We feel confident we can go forward knowing there is tech support available.

lisa-747
Almost 2 years using the app
July 28, 2015

I am fairly new to this program but so far the program has been really good and we are excited about the possibilities it opens up.

Willow Creek Canada
About 1 year using the app
June 14, 2022

This is an awesome program to sync your POS with Shopify! The instruction was "hands on" and easy to follow! I am excited to really dive into this program!

Genevieve Bond Gifts
July 22, 2020

Giving it 4-stars right now based on limited experience. I just completed the integration portion, it was good with a few hiccups around scheduling calls and getting the taxation portion to flow properly from Shopify through Webgility to QB Desktop POS. My contact Palash was very helpful in getting everything integrated and now we have to do training on the software. I will provide another review after running the software for a bit and hope to give it 5 stars once I see it fully operational.

4th Street Boutique