4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless QuickBooks integration, efficient data transfer, and multi-channel order management. Many find it useful in reducing manual work and streamlining operations. The customer service is often praised for its promptness and professionalism. While some merchants find the setup complex, the support team's assistance makes it manageable. A few have encountered issues with sales tax mapping and platform integration, but these seem to be rare.

Edited December 3, 2020

We have had numerous issues with this program. That said, we are always able to get phone help very quickly and so far they have been able to efficiently fix the problem. K Sahu was very helpful today.

Fabulous You Boutique
Edited August 23, 2016

Have been using for over a year now. There were problems in the beginning but ECC support went above and beyond to make things right. Works well with QBooks sync. We have QB Enterprise solutions due to the hundreds of thousands of customers in our database so we pay a hefty fee for the program but it saves countless hours of data input.

The support lately has been sketchy, they used to answer the phone anytime we called but lately it seems we always have to leave a message.

Ripnroll
March 22, 2016

Unify Enterprise has made my job easier. We had a system that synced orders from Shopify to QB Enterprise, but it expired so we chose this. It syncs well and easily. We categorize our sales by class and a class does not populate so I we have to do that manually, but it is more accurate and easier than entering entire sale. Also, we use different locations but we had to pick one for the sync and then go in and change the ones that were not that.
Overall, we are satisfied.

Denim Salon
December 1, 2020

Customer service help is helpful but took some time to get access and set up properly. Used with QuickBooks Desktop

MINDINMOTION
Edited August 6, 2020

Kanishk has gone up and beyond helping us with the issue. He noticed that we needed to be upgraded. He was very kind and willing to explain thing until we fully understood the process.

Jackson Hole Spirits and Spice
May 29, 2020

a good app, saves an immense amount of time syncing qb premier desktop to shopify. had a couple connection issues with multiuser mode and support spent an hour reconfiguring to make it work. only suggestion is to make sure to install it first on the computer you want it hosted on in the future or, if you have a multiuser, you need to pay them to migrate the webgility dbase to the new computer should you ever want to change it.

Anne Vaughan Jewelry
February 15, 2023

Looking forward to learning the app. Newest version has a simpler layout and Integration was done pretty quickly by staff.

Lunation Stores
10 months using the app
December 10, 2014

Paying for integration, it's slowly getting there. To download the desktop version and try to use it is next to impossible.

Battle Beaver Customs
7 months using the app
February 18, 2021

We are using QB and the Webgility app to integrate. There are have been some learning curve glitches to get it setup across multiple computers, but overall the customer service team is easily accessible and although it has taken multiple efforts, they have been helpful in solving all problems. There has been some trial and error setups with discounts and other financial aspects of the integration, but so far we have been able to make everything meet our needs.

jlchildress
9 months using the app
October 12, 2020

I use Webgility to sync my Quickbooks Desktop POS and my Shopify store. The product has many features, but some I do not need or do not have experience with. I have struggled a bit to sync my products, but today Smita Sharma helped me tremendously. She gave me many great insights, and made me much more confident in what steps to take. AND, of course I know she and the other staff are always just a phone call away. Smita gets FIVE stars.

Chicago Dance Supply