EcoCart: Carbon Neutral Orders

EcoCart: Carbon Neutral Orders

by EcoCart

Empower your customers to make their orders carbon neutral

LadyBiker Limited

Very easy to install and very good, quick and knowledgeable customer support. It would be nice to have more than 3 x projects that the donations reach, and for the customer to pick which is most relevant to THEM.

October 10, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! If there’s a specific project that more closely aligns with your brand, we can direct all funds from your site towards that particular project. We can even work with you to set up a page within your website that details the pictures, benefits, and stories behind the project you select.

As for allowing the customer to choose a project, we actually included this in the first version of EcoCart, but found it led to increased checkout friction due to decision overload for the consumer, and we pride ourselves in ensuring our solution increases cart conversion.

Joya Studio

Amazing app for a great cause. Best part was the support of the EcoCart team who helped us the entire way to get the look/feel of the app on our website as we wanted.

Glamping Granola

EcoCart was super simple to incorporate especially with the helpful service of them completing the setup within my store. I also like the option of having either the customer pay the offset or the company. 10/10 would recommend this app, there is no reason not to.

Freedom Rave Wear

Great app and the support has always been spot on. I would recommend this app to any brand looking to make a positive impact on the environment. Also, the impact feature is a great look for email blasts.

THE SUBTROPIC

Hey, these lot are totally great! Very responsive & we love the eco-cause! Much love to this company and we only hope it keeps growing from here @thesubtropic

Clark Street Mercantile

Very easy to install and very appreciated by customers. Customer service has also been on point, I would recommend.

cinder + salt

Easy to install and over 50% of our customers are using it to make a difference. Would highly recommend.

bao slime

This app was AN AMAZING CHOICE TO ADD TO MY SHOP! I love the idea behind it and the meaning of the app. Customer service is top notch and i highly recommend utilizing them.

Know Headphones

Super easy to install, and a no-brainer for most of our customers. Since installing, the majority of our buyers have been adding the Carbon Neutral option to cart, and we've had great feedback from folks that love that we have this option available to them. It's really a no-brainer for any company that is aiming to be more sustainable!

Ryanna Writes

This company is amazing and aligns with my values and thoughts for a business! Definitely download this app to help save the planet/offset carbon emissions!! they have a great website and i love their mission. They also helped me set up their widget in my cart checkout which was awesome :)

Previous 1 3