EcoCart: Carbon Neutral Orders

Create a sustainable shopping experience your customers love

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Flex Kicks

Location Netherlands

I am very happy with this app overall! The widgets looks clean and modern compared to some apps i looked at. The support was off the hook! Austin was very attentive with amazing communication. Everything looks great on the website!

TEAMM8 Australia

Location Australia

Austin from customer service was super helpful and helped me set EcoCart on my two expansion store and the app works perfectly, our customers are getting on board! Thank you.

Hidden Gems

Location Hong Kong SAR

The customer service from EcoCart is superb!! We had trouble with our set up since we sell our products by gram but EcoCart went above and beyond to fix this problem for us and even upgraded the appearance for us!! So excited to work with EcoCart for the environment!

to112-ca

The Ecocart team was really helpful with the set-up when we were having trouble with a few things, I highy recommend contacting them if you get stuck. This has been a great addition to our online stores, 80% of our customer base is already chosing to offset their carbon emissions with each purchase. Our only regret is not doing this sooner!

nudge

The app is not only easy to install but it's also got AMAZING customer support! A great app for a great cause. Highly recommend.

Lahana Swim AU

Austin is extremely respsonsive with customer service and adjusting Ecocart for our ecom store. The design of the EcoCart checkout is clean and fits into our theme, An extremely easy way for Lahana and our audience to give back to the environment even more

LYFT-RX

Great customer service! Austin was helpful and clear about the next steps. The design of the EcoCart checkout was simple, clean, and professional-looking.

The Savvy Elephant

This is a great app for anyone looking to offer carbon offsetting for their customers and was very easy to install. Austin provided excellent customer service. Answering all my questions in a timely and professional manner while I was researching different apps and even jumping on a phone call with me.

Baraka Impact

The app and the team behind it are amazing. We have nearly a 70% adoption rate on our orders. The team behind it is incredibly helpful and responsive. Highest ratings!

TESSA

Easy to implement and great value for sustainability conscious customers. Very easy for small companies who would like to help with the carbon footprint compensation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14