EcoCart: Carbon Neutral Orders

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 27, 2023

This app is easy to setup, easy to use and armed with strong support staff who reply quickly. Thanks!

Good Judy
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 19, 2022

Great customer service easily installed once I reached out. I’m so happy to be able to have this app integrated!

Bubble Baby
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
December 6, 2022

EcoCart is in support of a great cause, so I'm thankful that the app exists. I've also found the support team to be incredibly responsive and helpful, which is a huge plus.

Eddi
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 16, 2022

A must-have app! It has a nice modern look and a great support team, and overall, it's for a noble and very important cause. Very glad to have Eco-Cart on my store

Revelmy
Spain
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 12, 2022

great customer support! lovely team who is there to help and follow up to make sure you are satisfied.

Saylor NYC
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 30, 2022

I love this app!! It has so much diversity in the projects you can use along with such an awesome add-to-cart button. Get this app today!

Jasmine's Home & Co
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 9, 2022

Really amazing app for offset CO2 and support great projects about sustainability!! The customer service is on another level, super kind and quickly to assist me with everything I need, I'm really really satisfied with this app, I couldn't recommend it more!!

Erynoole
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 17, 2022

We are pleased to be involved in projects that reduce carbon, support sustainable development and climate action. Thank you to the team for their help!

Ratta Supernote
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 13, 2022

Really like this app! I really like the concept of this app and it's great to have EcoCart in my store! It looks really good! The support is also very very helpful. Austin was very kind, helpful, and attentive to solve my problem. Really great communication! Thank you, Austin!

LUXNGIFT
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 28 days
July 8, 2022

Great app! Customer service was great and helped us try the add to cart option off vs on. Toggling it on had a much better participation rate with zero customer complaints. So we're happy to keep it there so our customers can offset the emissions from their orders.

YoRo Naturals