4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its environmental impact, allowing them to offset carbon emissions from orders. They find it easy to integrate, with a clean design and customizable features. The user-friendly dashboard provides valuable analytics. Customer service is noted for its prompt and helpful responses. The app not only enhances brand image but also reportedly boosts conversion rates. It supports both local and global sustainability projects and offers flexibility in handling carbon offset costs.

March 8, 2021

This app has been fantastic to take the next step for sustainability for my business.
Dane and his team are so thorough, making it easy to get up and running, I'm not great with tech but he and his team took care of everything. I particularly appreciated the unexpected package that they put together with all the info, wording suggestions, and images, it's saved me so much time, precision, and energy.
I can't recommend them highly enough!

Snapdragon & Thistle
About 2 years using the app
Edited July 27, 2021

We are loving this app as it not only makes us as a brand fill good about the opportunity to have carbon neutral orders, but it also makes the customer feel good that they can make an impact as well! They also have a great team that provides excellent support.

Truth Alone Clothing
About 2 years using the app
December 9, 2020

Great customer service! They were super helpful in setting this up on my clients site. Will definitely be adding this app to more of my clients websites

Anna Elizabeth Jewelry
December 15, 2021

EcoCart is exactly what we were looking for. It was easy to integrate and they have amazing support to help us with any issues.

KINETIQ LIFE
July 29, 2021

Great app, it aligns well with our business goals and purpose. Very easy to install and clients are using it well.

Al Gusto Coffee Company
September 30, 2021

We have been looking for a great platform to offer our customers the option of making their order Carbon Neutral and EcoCart is 100% the best! Incredible customer service and I can't believe how easy it was to set up. 100% recommended!

Artisan Tropic
April 15, 2021

Brilliant app and amazing customer service. Dane has been super helpful in setting up the app in our store. We really look forward to contributing to carbon offsetting initiatives.

The Detox Market
December 14, 2020

When I initially got this app it only showed an amount in USD but I got in contact and they got GBP added really quickly. The install was easy and my customers love making their orders carbon neutral!

My Green Heart
July 30, 2021

Not only can we feel better about the impact of our eCommerce operations, but we also have had positive feedback from our customers. I have nothing but positive things to say about EcoCart. The dashboard is easy to maneuver and makes it easy to share our impact with our team and customers.

UNITY
July 27, 2021

We have had customers tell us how much they appreciate Rowdy Bars incorporating EcoCart to our website. We truly want to make a difference in more ways than one. Thank you EcoCart!

Rowdy Bars