Merchants highly recommend this free app for enhancing lead generation and conversion rates. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and extensive customization for seamless brand integration. Many reported an increase in email sign-ups and sales due to features like multiple popups, easy communication, segmentation options, and A/B testing. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and dedication, while its data security and reliability are also valued.

January 15, 2024

I have changed several app several times and ultimately this app proves to be the best. I also had to reach out to customer service and Leslie assisted me in a short period of time and was patient and friendly. Greatly for the team's service!

6Isaiah8
4 months using the app
January 31, 2024

The technical support is just great! Give me all the instruction clearly and even a techno dummy like me can understand.

Its a pleasant experience!

HARPAZO
Hong Kong SAR
10 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Simple to use and set-up. When we requested for help to change the fonts, the team was incredible and responsive.

Floratique Florals
9 months using the app
January 13, 2024

The app works smoothly, and it is easy to set up. We had to add discount codes from Shopify. The support team is always there to help. They sorted out an issue that we had with setting up custom automation for welcome emails in a short time.

ALLUNIX
Bulgaria
14 days using the app
January 12, 2024

Has all the features needed. Have been liking this app so far.

BULLBAR
12 months using the app
December 8, 2023

Wow Amazing Customer Service they always responds fast and always me out. I Needed some codes to make the size of the Image bigger And They helped Me. One of my favorite apps. Love Them So Far.

Purify Skin
About 1 month using the app
November 29, 2023

Love the design of the pop up and when I needed assistance with setting up an automation email, support was quick to help and so friendly.

Imbustalo
7 months using the app
January 4, 2024

Great app! Everything works smoothly, and there are enough customization. Even translating it was piece of cake. Thank you!

WOW DOGS
Croatia
2 months using the app
November 22, 2023

SERIOUSLY LOVELY CUSTOMER SUPPORT WHO ACTUALLY HELP WHEN YOU NEED THEM (ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE NOT SUPER TECH SAVVY LIKE ME)
110% RECOMMEND!

Skylos Collective
8 months using the app
December 12, 2023

I like this app; it's very easy to install and use. You can configure different types of discounts (fixed amount, percentage off, or free shipping). Additionally, you have the flexibility to customize your popup and choose the timer for when the popup appears on the page. However, what I appreciate most is the support team. They provide the best support in the world!
Thank you so much!