Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

PrideTails

I had a bit of a problem getting it to work with my custom premium theme but their support was super responsive and got it working right away. On a Saturday morning!

August 29, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you.

BreyleeWhitening

Great review import. Great Support. I would recommend, has the best plans available compared to other apps.

La Casa Malaysia

Hi editorify team. the apps are wonderful. its easy to customize. Recommended for newbies and experienced seller that need to place customer review in one site.

August 22, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

MAGNIFLEEK

This app is great I can import videos and reviews which is fantastic for me just starting out. The team are always quick to help and solve issues fast. It is worth paying for to get the possible outcome for your store.

August 22, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

seodrax

stupid update, it work before, after update, total mass, can not change picture size. can not import review by cvs, can not copy review from other product. when you duplicate, you lost all review.

August 22, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience that you had, we checked our emails and couldn't find any email from you, we will be happy to help you with any issue that you may have. please contact us at support@editorify.com

spiffic

Good app with lots of customization. Even better is their customer service. They are super quick and effective. I had a problem integrating the app with my theme and Mike from support had it all sorted in a flash! Thanks Mike!

Slim Coquette

Good customer support! Very easy to communicate and fast in resolving problems. I recommend Editorify.

August 19, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Maison&Coeur

Great product and fantastic support. Extremely responsive to any queries or issues with making the app work on different themes. Would definitely recommend!

Neon Cake

Amazing app with amazing support!

I had an issue with getting the app to work directly with my theme and they had it solved within a few hours.

August 14, 2020

Thanks for the feedback Michael

Inspr Exchange

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS. IMPORT AND MANUAL INPUT DOESN'T WORK. NEEDS MORE IMPROVEMENTS. CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE GUY IN THE VIDEO.

August 14, 2020

Sorry for your bad experience, you installed the app today, emailed us for help
We replied within a few minutes and asked for you to invite us, so we can check the issue, we didn't get any response. we also tried to contact you via the chat option you are offering on your website, with no luck.

We will go ahead and ask Shopify to refund you, sorry that it didn't work out for you.