Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Sam's Moissanite

Mike helped me with an issue that almost had me delete this app. I love this app and always have but in a new store I set up the review count would not show up on the collection page. Mike, rather quickly, went into my store and fixed the coding so that it would work. Thank you! I love this app and was not looking forward to finding another one!

johannabanana

Wonderful support team even on a saturday they came through for me love these guys i will highly recommend to the fullest

Godzilla-Gaming

Location Australia

I used this to import reviews, I had i minor issue with the setting not allowing my reveiws to show on my website. Reach out to the editorify support team, was fixed within a day. only positive things to say.

May 31, 2022

Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

NatzPrintz

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Solved my issues right away. Very good customer service! Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thanks so much!

Angry Boy Golf

Awesome product must have for new business! Quick customer service when I needed something added to my home page!

April 15, 2022

Thanks for the great feedback.

Eyesanic™ - Intelligent Eye Massager

Location Philippines

I really like that you can a lot of customization using editorify, if a feature you want is not here, you can always contact the support to implement it. Kudos to Mike

jcmyone

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fast and effective reply, solve the problem almost immediately. Great service and very happy with it

SOGNA BOUTIQUE

Location Spain

Fantastic customer service / support - quickly helped me with any issues or requests i had! my favourite reviews app by far

VikingCrafts

Time spent using app About 2 months

It is as if this app was built by shopify themselves, it is working wonders in my store. I'm so f** happy right now. Especially because i've tried a bunch of ridiculous review apps before, including the shopify product review app (that was a tragedy). A review app can't be better than this! VERY WELL DONE GUYS! I'm loving it. Their support service is better than Avada and Elementor combined.

TLFabrics

Amazing customer service! We were having issues importing reviews from our Etsy page and Mike went above and beyond to help resolve the issue. We look forward to using this app and service. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41