Reviews (466)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of importing reviews from various sources, boosting sales and customer trust. They value the review management features, including blocking certain keywords or ratings. The customer service is praised for quick and effective problem-solving. Additional features like video/image downloading and a "showcase review" page are also favored. The app's reliable performance and assistance with coding and theme compatibility issues are appreciated. However, some merchants suggest improvements to the free plan.

May 30, 2024

Thanks Roy and the developers from Editorify! I have encountered an issue and they replied to my mail within 2 minutes and get the problem solved within 24 hour! Super fast support, definitely recommend!

My Store
Malaysia
18 days using the app
May 8, 2024

Seems good so far

Jonbone's Babies
About 1 month using the app
Edited March 20, 2024

This app is great, support is very helpful and quick. In a few hours, the problem was fixed.

Rug Branch
About 1 year using the app
Edited April 13, 2024

I already tried again and it worked. Abit slow but overall good. Thank you!

WHATBAE
19 days using the app
importify limited replied April 12, 2024

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues with our app. I checked our support system but was unable to find any tickets associated with your store. Please reach out to our support team at support@editorify.com and we'll be happy to investigate and resolve any problems you're having.

March 18, 2024

Editorify responded quickly and provided excellent support in resolving my concern; in addition to follow-up verification.

Thank you!

DRG Boutique
10 days using the app
February 24, 2024

Great! easy to set up and use, so very helpful.

EnlightBoutique
3 months using the app
importify limited replied February 26, 2024

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

July 18, 2024

Really good site highly recommend!!!

Blankby
Israel
14 minutes using the app
February 25, 2024

So far my experience with Editorify has been amazing. Roy recently assisted me in setting up my "showcase review" page in my Shopify store. He did a great job and listened to exactly what I wanted. The page looks better than I hoped it would. I am incredibly grateful to him for responding to my help ticket so quickly and being so kind and understanding while working with me.

It's Game Time Shoes
3 months using the app
importify limited replied February 26, 2024

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

February 10, 2024