Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 1, 2023

The team was very helpful! They helped me to properly integrate the app with my stores theme. I recommend. Thank you Mike!

Al Grandé Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
importify replied February 1, 2023

Thanks for the feedback; we're happy we could help you.

February 1, 2023

Cant cancel the subscription, support is awful bad app overall dont waste your time.
................

Fiier
Serbia
Time spent using app: 10 days
importify replied February 1, 2023

Sorry for the bad experience.

1. We emailed you multiple times; please check.
2. As mentioned in our help center, to cancel the subscription, you need to delete the app from your Shopify store.

Edited January 24, 2023

I was unhappy with my experience with the app and they reached out to me in minutes to try to troubleshoot this. I appreciate their concern and care for customers. I cannot speak to the quality of the app because I already found another alternative, but I can say the developer really does care.

mystikwhale
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
January 16, 2023

Excellent service and Mike is prompt and efficient in his replies. He was able to troubleshoot for me and resolve the problem for me immediately. Appreciate the help and I highly recommend their app. This is one of the best app I have ever come across.

home-atelier-f31a
Singapore
Time spent using app: 26 days
January 15, 2023

The app is awesome, and every time I had a question or encountered an issue, the customer support team was there to help me out. They were patient, and knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to ensure that I had a positive experience. In particular, I want to give a special shoutout to Mike

Miss Lilly
Kuwait
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 10, 2023

The best reviews app out there. It is very simple and convenient to use. The customer service is amazing. Highly recommended. I have it on all my stores.

Shower Head Lebanon
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 3, 2023

had a problem with the slideshow not showing up on my dawn theme these guys came in fixed the problem now i have a review page and reviews showing up on my home page thanks awesome job

2FlyFashion
Time spent using app: 22 days
importify replied January 4, 2023

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you!

December 10, 2022

Was having trouble linking Editorify to my shop, but support assisted very quick. Granted them some permissions and was able to get it running correctly. Mike was a great help. Thanks!

Hediyesi
Mexico
Time spent using app: 23 days
November 30, 2022

Decided to install editorify after good experiences with importify! The good experiences have continued. The app is easy to use, and the support team were quick to engage with me and implement the app on my behalf when it was not automatically compatible with my theme. They did this super quickly and were very professional. I would highly recommend this app or anything else offered by importify.

The Clobber Club
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 24, 2022

this app raised my sales a lot, team always help with all questions, thank you so much, keep up developing your app

AYA Sacred Wear
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
importify replied November 24, 2022

Thanks for the review, we are always here to support you.