Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Homesolutionzz

Time spent using app About 2 months

I really Appreciated a chat support I just had with "Mike" thank you to whoever this was, I thought you did an amazing job!!

March 8, 2022

Thanks for the feedback and glad we could help you today 🙏

howsthatpossible

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. Support is really really Awesome, especially Mike. Importing all reviews from Amazon very easily.

StuffSurreal

Location Philippines

I had to transfer these 50 reviews that I have in my product that was mistakenly imported. Good thing copying/transferring reviews is a piece a of cake, I was so worried that I had to imported all 50 again but editorify really helped a lot. Thanks Mike

smartmassage.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 months

Er yderst tilfreds med denne app, den er super god og har hjulpet mig meget. Jeg vil også gerne takke Mike for hjælpen.

February 7, 2022

Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

Elementuri

Location France

Editorify support is kind reactive and helpful. They developed a way to translate various buttons on the application for my customers. Thanks for that !

January 28, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, it was our pleasure! our support team is always here to help you

Amal Armani

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Mike helped a lot great customer service and responsive. I needed technical help and he tried his best to resolve my issue. thanks

January 22, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, we are here to support you anytime needed.

Bees Light Candles

This company stands behind it's product. In general it works well for what is needed. The customer service rep helped me with getting my product review layout colors right and they configured it all for me. The only thing I can see for improvement is the implementation of Etsy reviews as it takes some time since you can only load 4 at a time. But if you have patience, you'll get your reviews up and then it will help to generate sales. Overall pleased with the experience so far!

Chamanisme & Traditions

Location France

J'utilise cette app depuis un moment car je l'adore, j'ai eu des soucis au niveau de l'app et Mike au support m'a vraiment aidée. Très bon support je peux continuer à utiliser l'app tranquillement merci

Mystical Heaven

Editorify is a great app and easy to use. Price is really good for there service. Support responds fast and is there to help you for any reason.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

beachBUB® USA

Time spent using app 1 day

The app does exactly what it says it does. Looks great and is easy to use with the free chrome extension. Had a few display issues with a custom theme and they took care of it immediately. Great support. 10 stars!