Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 11, 2022

Mike helped me with an issue that almost had me delete this app. I love this app and always have but in a new store I set up the review count would not show up on the collection page. Mike, rather quickly, went into my store and fixed the coding so that it would work. Thank you! I love this app and was not looking forward to finding another one!

Sam's Moissanite
June 11, 2022

Wonderful support team even on a saturday they came through for me love these guys i will highly recommend to the fullest

johannabanana
May 31, 2022

I used this to import reviews, I had i minor issue with the setting not allowing my reveiws to show on my website. Reach out to the editorify support team, was fixed within a day. only positive things to say.

Godzilla-Gaming
Time spent using app: 5 months
importify replied May 31, 2022

Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

May 17, 2022

Solved my issues right away. Very good customer service! Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thanks so much!

NatzPrintz
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 15, 2022

Awesome product must have for new business! Quick customer service when I needed something added to my home page!

Angry Boy Golf
Time spent using app: 4 days
importify replied April 15, 2022

Thanks for the great feedback.

April 8, 2022

I really like that you can a lot of customization using editorify, if a feature you want is not here, you can always contact the support to implement it. Kudos to Mike

Eyesanic™ - Intelligent Eye Massager
Philippines
April 1, 2022

Fast and effective reply, solve the problem almost immediately. Great service and very happy with it

jcmyone
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 31, 2022

Fantastic customer service / support - quickly helped me with any issues or requests i had! my favourite reviews app by far

SOGNA BOUTIQUE
Spain
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 23, 2022

It is as if this app was built by shopify themselves, it is working wonders in my store. I'm so f** happy right now. Especially because i've tried a bunch of ridiculous review apps before, including the shopify product review app (that was a tragedy). A review app can't be better than this! VERY WELL DONE GUYS! I'm loving it. Their support service is better than Avada and Elementor combined.

VikingCrafts
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 18, 2022

Amazing customer service! We were having issues importing reviews from our Etsy page and Mike went above and beyond to help resolve the issue. We look forward to using this app and service. Thank you!

TLFabrics