Reviews (465)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of importing reviews from various sources, boosting sales and customer trust. They value the review management features, including blocking certain keywords or ratings. The customer service is praised for quick and effective problem-solving. Additional features like video/image downloading and a "showcase review" page are also favored. The app's reliable performance and assistance with coding and theme compatibility issues are appreciated. However, some merchants suggest improvements to the free plan.

August 21, 2019

If someone leaves less than 5 stars for this app, that means they don't know how to use it. Customer service is very helpful, they actually do everything for you. Thanks to you guys!

Smile Art Design
Over 4 years using the app
Edited April 30, 2024

Editorify is best App for product reviews... The developer also responds quickly if you need to contact customer service for assistance. Highly recommend this App 100%...
Give 5 Star!!! Molly International.com

Miss Molly & Co.
Over 4 years using the app
August 26, 2019

App functionality works well without any problems and I can see that the team is continuously working on developments. The support is REALLY great! Actually, it is the best support that I have received so far within Shopify. The team answered to my questions very fast and they even helped me to adjust the editorify app features to my current theme without any hesitation! I definitely recommend this app!

Suzu Papers
Germany
Almost 4 years using the app
January 19, 2021

Very convenient app to add reviews. Also great support to fix any issue you may encounter. Recommended!

The Gadget Effect
Pakistan
Almost 4 years using the app
importify limited replied January 19, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Edited May 27, 2021

UPDATE - I am in the process of refreshing my website. I am so happy to see the updates that that been implemented to the App. I had a few tweaks that were needed and the team was very quick to address them. Again - really recommend the app. Wonderfully easy to use. I used it to pull in my Etsy reviews onto my Shopify website. I had a few questions and the team was quick to respond and extremely helpful. I highly recommend the app.

Bailey and Ava
importify limited replied July 30, 2019

Thank you, it is our pleasure to help you and it is great to have you with us.

September 3, 2020

Their support team is amazing!!

I ran into a few issues with products not showing up and settings not registering correctly. I contacted customer support and had the pleasure of working with Mike. He was fast to respond and immediately set out to resolve my issues. He was great at keeping me in the loop about what was going on and was able to correct everything super fast! He gave me exceptional customer service!

Throwin Stones
June 3, 2019

I've only had this app for less than a day but I expect that it will be a great asset to my business. The support I received was top notch- friendly, knowledgeable, and super speedy!

Xanne Fran Studios
August 31, 2019

This app is very easy to use and the support they provide is excellent. Quick responses to questions! Recommend

4 Feet Boutique
About 3 years using the app
July 24, 2019

I used this app to import product reviews from Amazon. The support team is amazing! Great attention and customer service. Congrats!

rocketbrandsmx
Mexico
About 3 years using the app
Edited November 25, 2020

This is a great Review Importer App. This app worked as soon as I installed it. I only needed some help changing a page background color and Moshe from support fixed the problem right away. This app has a lot of options and I like the ability to block reviews that contain certain keywords or certain star ratings. You don't need to show a one-star review on your site because your customer is mad at the post office. I highly recommend this app and its customer service. Update 11/25/2020-I am still using this app. Since my first review, additional features have become available and the features are very useful. Pop up reviews and Showcase pages to name two. Anyway, the customer service is still great. This is a must have app. First reviewed March 7, 2019.

Joe Lach Digital Artist