Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

CubBuddy

I don't usually leave reviews for companies, but Mike was a great help. Clear and concise with a resolution.

Bonasee

1, the import video function is not what I want. I try import from aliexpress , but it just embed the video URL(actually from taobao.com), but this url I am not able open it. 2, better have a full function free plan. 1 day is enough. let consumer know what's the function is.

Lat 26°

Editorify is the answer to our reviewing needs! We've used quite a few review apps before finding Editorify and were disappointed in the functionality of them. We wanted a simple review platform that people can just click the stars they want and submit it, no requirements for name, email, etc.and Editorify delivers just that

ReHealthIL

Awesome support, always helpful and has all the features you'll need for sure!
super recommended!!!!

TheSQCollection

I am super pleased with this app I was having an issue and Mike was very helpful in resolving this for me he even went above and beyond to assist with something that didn't have anything to do with this particular app but another one. Super customer service!!! Thanks mike

BeBeautyIL

This app had every feature I needed, from translation to review page.
The support is great, they have a set of developers and they always respond and help super quickly. 10/10

May 7, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Jiaplo

I have found this app very useful, importing too many reviews and able too edit every single one of them, makes your shop looks more experienced. It’s very easy to use, plus you can import the videos for each product as well, super useful for stronger ads. The team replies super fast at any day and time, resolving any issue you might face. I haven’t face more than 1 small issue all these months I’m using it. I highly recommend this. The only thing I’d like the editorify team to improve is the “write a new review”, as I cannot use it I get an error that the email address is invalid which can’t be true because it’s my email. Although there are so many reviews you can import that does not really make it a big issue. Bit would be really helpful especially for products that are having e.g just 5 reviews to import. So I would like to being able and write more of them by myself for such products. Good work overall, thank you for what you offer.

May 7, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

imayya

Really good app. I like the functionalities which allow me to customize my website in a unique way. I highly recommend it.

Dixie Days Home & Fashion

I like this app for reviews and importing video. Its quick and makes life simple
I needed help with the app once and they were awesome and quick to help.
Thanks Mike you showed me somethings I wasn't sure of. I would highly recommend

Galli Chopper

app is Organize and very Easy to understand how it works. plus the SUPPORT IS AWESOME,they help me with my problem where i had to import reviews from other countries KNOWN ecommerce sites. would definitely use it for my next store.