Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

S-ZONE

Love this app, easy to install and use. Compared to other review apps, this app meets all my needs, especially the import function is amazing.

ShopRight

This application is really awesome! Far better than all the other ones. The price is good as well. Furthermore the support staff is always there to quickly help. It deserves an easy 5 stars.

Three Arrows Co.

Excellent customer service! Received immediate answer to my question and resolved my issue quickly. Definitely recommend!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

doctorcactus

Quick respond and easy to use. friendly team and always available to help. I recommend this application

SilkN'Smooth Skin

I really like this app, it makes your store more credible. However, you cannot import from Alibaba. The great thing is if you get stuck, they will help you with it and their response time is fast.

MillionDogs

I had a hard time importing the reviews from my Etsy shop to shopify because other Apps can't convert the CSV files and Etsy only gives you CSV files. Editorify solved all the headaches!! It's super easy to import all the reviews with pictures! So happy with it.

January 21, 2021

BcardsCreation

The app works well for all 6*!:). Highly recommend to install. Great support! Even with a custom theme they can easily find a solution to fix any visual problem.

January 19, 2021

The Gadget Effect

Very convenient app to add reviews. Also great support to fix any issue you may encounter. Recommended!

January 19, 2021

Lailacart

most helpful app i used it with most perfect customer service i see really i appreciated all support i got form editorify team if i find ten star i will give it to them.

Kuksonia

i had an issue after changing my store's them.
The text wouldnt appear on my reviews.
i contact the help team.
They solved the problem extremely fast !!
Highly reccomend this app.
The app and the support team is really amazing!!