Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

TheSQCollection

I am super pleased with this app I was having an issue and Mike was very helpful in resolving this for me he even went above and beyond to assist with something that didn't have anything to do with this particular app but another one. Super customer service!!! Thanks mike

BeBeautyIL

Location Israel

This app had every feature I needed, from translation to review page.
The support is great, they have a set of developers and they always respond and help super quickly. 10/10

May 7, 2021

Jiaplo

Location Cyprus

I have found this app very useful, importing too many reviews and able too edit every single one of them, makes your shop looks more experienced. It’s very easy to use, plus you can import the videos for each product as well, super useful for stronger ads. The team replies super fast at any day and time, resolving any issue you might face. I haven’t face more than 1 small issue all these months I’m using it. I highly recommend this. The only thing I’d like the editorify team to improve is the “write a new review”, as I cannot use it I get an error that the email address is invalid which can’t be true because it’s my email. Although there are so many reviews you can import that does not really make it a big issue. Bit would be really helpful especially for products that are having e.g just 5 reviews to import. So I would like to being able and write more of them by myself for such products. Good work overall, thank you for what you offer.

May 7, 2021

imayya

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really good app. I like the functionalities which allow me to customize my website in a unique way. I highly recommend it.

Dixie Days Home & Fashion

I like this app for reviews and importing video. Its quick and makes life simple
I needed help with the app once and they were awesome and quick to help.
Thanks Mike you showed me somethings I wasn't sure of. I would highly recommend

Galli Chopper

Time spent using app About 1 month

app is Organize and very Easy to understand how it works. plus the SUPPORT IS AWESOME,they help me with my problem where i had to import reviews from other countries KNOWN ecommerce sites. would definitely use it for my next store.

Obamy's General Store

Location Philippines

App is useful for beginners, the premium is worth it if you don't have time to gather those reviews.

Beaute by Nature

Location Singapore

Support team is very active and will help out with urgency. Thank you again! this will save you time

April 15, 2021

oraimo Kenya

Location Kenya

The customer service response is very quick. Mike is a good support role in this procedure. Thank you. I recommend this APP.

Hotsy Totsy Haus

Time spent using app About 1 year

had some issues with the code and the support was QUICK and they fixed the issue within an hour. Very impressed with the support.