4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to import and edit reviews from various sources, including Amazon, Etsy, and AliExpress. They find it user-friendly and professional-looking. The feature to import product images and videos is highly valued, as is the efficient customer support. Merchants also like the ability to block certain reviews and create a standalone reviews page. The app is compatible with other Shopify apps and themes, and its pricing is considered fair. Some merchants reported a sales increase after using the app.

February 27, 2019

Great app. Think we've tried all the review import apps. This one was the easiest to set up and worked straight away even with our custom theme. Your not limited to only aliexpress reviews, but a ton of other suppler websites.

Wooden Basics
Edited January 22, 2022

Honestly, I cannot say enough about the level of service. They respond, and resolve any issue quickly and efficiently. Love the app! It's simple to use, nice and clean. The support is top-notch. I had an issue with the date format due to a conflict with another app and they fixed it immediately. The reason for using the second app was I wanted my reviews to show directly below the product description, but the Editorify app did not provide that option. They fixed the date and re-positioned my reviews for me so the other app could be removed and eliminated the conflict. The level of support makes this app one of the best in my opinion.

Old Castle Candles
May 4, 2020

Great App, Great customer service, I have been using it for 8 months now. Very easy to use and great support team. They always solve any issues and are very prompt with service.
definitely recommend!!

ChicShines
June 4, 2020

Been using this app for over a year and they are the best for the price plus I add a issue that I need to custom an I explain if they can do what I want are I got to hit the theme keener up an they fix it in less than 5 mins amazing service use them you won’t regret it.

10 TWENTY 2
importify replied June 4, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, and glad i could help you with your requests.

Edited August 17, 2021

The customer service response is very quick. Mike is a good support role in this procedure. Thank you. I recommend this APP.

oraimo Kenya
Kenya
November 24, 2022

this app raised my sales a lot, team always help with all questions, thank you so much, keep up developing your app

AYA Sacred Wear
Indonesia
importify replied November 24, 2022

Thanks for the review, we are always here to support you.

February 2, 2021

Excellent customer service! Received immediate answer to my question and resolved my issue quickly. Definitely recommend!

Three Arrows Co.
importify replied February 2, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

January 21, 2019

Great app. After downloading Alireviews and it messing my theme up I was hesitant about installing this one but it worked like a charm and the customer service is next level.

DropshipperUS
October 14, 2020

Customer Support is great! Thank you Mike for helping our store get our reviews even in advanced pages templates!

Shelter Eyewear
September 9, 2020

Ran into an issue with the App so contacted support - they went above and beyond and solved my problem within an hour of my message. I am so impressed and appreciative of the efforts to give great customer service. Overall I highly recommend the app.

Colour Your Life Club
importify replied September 9, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you and happy to have you with us.