Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Patousserie Prints

Location Greece

Super fast and efficient support team! I am using the app to add some of the reviews of our clients to our store and it works great.

Ukiyo-Space

Used this app to help me get some reviews on my store for free. Found this gem searching through Youtube and I was a bit skeptical, but so far it has been super easy to use and the free version is perfect for starters! Had a small issue with the stars showing and contacted support and it was quickly resolved! Highly reccomend!

March 6, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Studio Yelle

Great app, we can pull our reviews in directly from Etsy and that's a great boost to our site. Customer service is super helpful too

February 26, 2021

Anggady

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love it. I had some issues to upload csv file. I emailed them the issue & they responded within minutes. Mike was super helpful and he did fixed the issue. Recommend app

North Country Candle - Burlington

I used this app to import my reviews from ETSY. I’m not overly technical and I needed help. I got an email response within 20 minutes and Mike walked me thru the process. I have a better understanding of the process now and was happy that I could actually connect with a live person. Thank you.

YOTOX

Location Spain

Initially i was torn between which product review app to use. I tried a few and am I glad i stuck with Editorify, it is so easy and straight forward i love how it looks and gives you the option to upload videos too. I had a few technical issues when importing the video and so I messaged help desk and i immediately got it resolved. Absolutley awsome service, for anybody looking for an amazing comfortable product review app with incredible customer care, look no further! Thank you Mike!

S-ZONE

Location China

Love this app, easy to install and use. Compared to other review apps, this app meets all my needs, especially the import function is amazing.

ShopRight

This application is really awesome! Far better than all the other ones. The price is good as well. Furthermore the support staff is always there to quickly help. It deserves an easy 5 stars.

Three Arrows Co.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent customer service! Received immediate answer to my question and resolved my issue quickly. Definitely recommend!

February 2, 2021

doctorcactus

Quick respond and easy to use. friendly team and always available to help. I recommend this application