4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of importing reviews from various sources, boosting sales and customer trust. They value the review management features, including blocking certain keywords or ratings. The customer service is praised for quick and effective problem-solving. Additional features like video/image downloading and a "showcase review" page are also favored. The app's reliable performance and assistance with coding and theme compatibility issues are appreciated. However, some merchants suggest improvements to the free plan.

September 12, 2020

Even though it took a long time, this supporter spent a lot of time for us and finished the problem.

AceGoody
South Korea
June 2, 2021

Mike was very helpful on the chat, i am really happy with this app its helped me a lot i recommend it!

VioletMae.co
May 21, 2020

Great app and very very easy to use! Very good and fast customer support. I highly recommend using this app.

Danielle Gerber Jewelry
February 23, 2021

Love it. I had some issues to upload csv file. I emailed them the issue & they responded within minutes. Mike was super helpful and he did fixed the issue. Recommend app

Anggady
Edited January 22, 2024

Fast and effective reply, solve the problem almost immediately. Great service and very happy with it. First time meeting with an extremely polite and helpful support.

jcmyone
Singapore
September 30, 2021

Very quick reaction to my question. Part of the problem was resolved very quickly. The rest remains with the team. Thank you!

CozyHomeIdeas
Lithuania
September 25, 2020

Nuestra tienda en línea utiliza esta increíble app para colocar de una manera hermosa las calificaciones y comentarios de nuestros clientes. Tuvimos un problema con la app per el equipo de soporte es muy amable y eficiente ya que lo solucionaron en menos de 24 horas. Gracias al gran equipo de Editorify. Ampliamente RECOMENDADA.

Stuff & Trends
Mexico
January 28, 2021

Quick respond and easy to use. friendly team and always available to help. I recommend this application

doctorcactus
May 4, 2021

Really good app. I like the functionalities which allow me to customize my website in a unique way. I highly recommend it.

imayya
May 30, 2021

Just wanted to give Mike a shoutout from customer support. He answered my questions on a Sunday evening and was extremely helpful. I currently do not have Chrome on this laptop so I couldn't use the app but hoping to use it on my other one as we heard great things about it. Hope they can get it working with Microsoft Edge soon! Thanks.

MyFourPawPet