Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

oraimo Ghana

Location Egypt

I really like the customer service from this team, I have 3 stores using this app which kindly help me improve my conversion rates. Thank you.

May 28, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

I'm Too Lazy

i'm pretty satisfied with the app. it works and customer service is great. i'll be keep using this app

Comfy Nurse Co

The chat was extremely helpful. They sent screen shots and showed us how to fix the issue we were having. Thank you!

May 25, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

lavishness style

mike was really helpful. he explained me everything and then help me with my need. fast and trustable.

Eco Americans

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App is great does what it's intended to and the features are excellent looks just like Amazon and others

Good Goods

Mike from support was quick to reply, provide clear instructions and fix my issue that I submitted the night before. When I woke up this morning, I received an email stating the problem was fixed. Awesome service! Thanks again.

CubBuddy

I don't usually leave reviews for companies, but Mike was a great help. Clear and concise with a resolution.

Bonasee

Location China
Time spent using app 34 minutes

1, the import video function is not what I want. I try import from aliexpress , but it just embed the video URL(actually from taobao.com), but this url I am not able open it. 2, better have a full function free plan. 1 day is enough. let consumer know what's the function is.

Lat 26°

Editorify is the answer to our reviewing needs! We've used quite a few review apps before finding Editorify and were disappointed in the functionality of them. We wanted a simple review platform that people can just click the stars they want and submit it, no requirements for name, email, etc.and Editorify delivers just that

ReHealthIL

Location Israel

Awesome support, always helpful and has all the features you'll need for sure!
super recommended!!!!