Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

spiffic

Location Australia

Good app with lots of customization. Even better is their customer service. They are super quick and effective. I had a problem integrating the app with my theme and Mike from support had it all sorted in a flash! Thanks Mike!

Slim Coquette

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 year

Good customer support! Very easy to communicate and fast in resolving problems. I recommend Editorify.

August 19, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Maison&Coeur

Location Australia

Great product and fantastic support. Extremely responsive to any queries or issues with making the app work on different themes. Would definitely recommend!

Neon Cake

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Amazing app with amazing support!

I had an issue with getting the app to work directly with my theme and they had it solved within a few hours.

Thanks for the feedback Michael

Inspr Exchange

Time spent using app About 1 hour

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS. IMPORT AND MANUAL INPUT DOESN'T WORK. NEEDS MORE IMPROVEMENTS. CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE GUY IN THE VIDEO.

August 14, 2020

Sorry for your bad experience, you installed the app today, emailed us for help
We replied within a few minutes and asked for you to invite us, so we can check the issue, we didn't get any response. we also tried to contact you via the chat option you are offering on your website, with no luck.

We will go ahead and ask Shopify to refund you, sorry that it didn't work out for you.

Ember Cushions

Location Australia

It's comforting to know that when starting out on the e-commerce journey, you have the support of the app developers should you encounter any technical issues. This is what happened to me when I noticed a change in my store after installing this great app. Within a few minutes the Editorify team were there to help me and fix the issue with my store. Thanks for all your help and keep up the good work.

August 14, 2020

Big thanks for the review, and glad we could help you today.

TRINCAT

Location Serbia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great App, great futures and also great support which is if you ask me the most important... I'm using the app for 2 months, and now i had a problem for the first time, i sent an email and in 2 min, Mike from support came on my site and start online chat on my store. He fixed the bug in few min and there we go.. back in business :) great job guys and tnx a lot

CloudNine Butterfly LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had a problem manually injecting my codes, I reached out to their tech support and got a fast response. They put the codes in for me and it worked!! This app is very easy to install and use. Their tech support is outstanding. I can already tell that I am going to be very happy that I got this app.

BPA-RACING

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

The is working like expected and the customer support is very fast and ready to help you at any time! I 100% recommend this app.

HappyBuy Mall

Location China

The free features you provide are meaningless! The free version is in the trial phase, at least 14 days of trial, all functions should be open. To test whether there is a problem, the key is whether the loading speed is displayed at the same time as the other content on the page or gradually displayed. This is very important), just to limit the number of imported products and the number of comments for each product, especially the developer’s logo cannot be added. If we are not satisfied with the trial, there will be no big deal. The premium version is expensive, and it is recommended not to exceed $5 (after all, the functions are relatively small), which is beneficial to the development of your business.