4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to import and edit reviews from various sources, including Amazon, Etsy, and AliExpress. They find it user-friendly and professional-looking. The feature to import product images and videos is highly valued, as is the efficient customer support. Merchants also like the ability to block certain reviews and create a standalone reviews page. The app is compatible with other Shopify apps and themes, and its pricing is considered fair. Some merchants reported a sales increase after using the app.

Edited May 15, 2019

This app is a great review app and its easy to use. Also, it looks great on our website. If you need a review app I highly suggest using this one.
One more thing the customer service is outstanding. Big win all around.

Kagera Beauty
10 minutes using the app
September 7, 2020

Wasted my time downloaed for free plan, watched all vids but nothing works on aliexpress when i press the import button

lovebounce
About 4 hours using the app
importify replied September 7, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience, we notice you never contact us about this issue, let us help you with it, we already sent you an email, please check.

You can also contact directly on https://ask.editorify.com/form

August 14, 2020

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS. IMPORT AND MANUAL INPUT DOESN'T WORK. NEEDS MORE IMPROVEMENTS. CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE GUY IN THE VIDEO.

Inspr Exchange
About 1 hour using the app
importify replied August 14, 2020

Sorry for your bad experience, you installed the app today, emailed us for help
We replied within a few minutes and asked for you to invite us, so we can check the issue, we didn't get any response. we also tried to contact you via the chat option you are offering on your website, with no luck.

We will go ahead and ask Shopify to refund you, sorry that it didn't work out for you.

May 13, 2021

1, the import video function is not what I want. I try import from aliexpress , but it just embed the video URL(actually from taobao.com), but this url I am not able open it. 2, better have a full function free plan. 1 day is enough. let consumer know what's the function is.

Bonasee
China
34 minutes using the app
May 7, 2020

A very bad application that shows its logo above product reviews. So cheap act. I don't like this app

Jewel Solaire Lunaire
31 minutes using the app
importify replied May 7, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience, the badge Editorify logo appear only for free users, you can upgrade to any of our paid plan and it will be turned off. i believe that most of the reviews app today that does have free plan have similar badge logo. let us know if we can help you with anything else.

September 29, 2020

If you are looking for the feature of importing product video in the free plan then do not waste your time.

Mozalisa
33 minutes using the app
importify replied September 29, 2020

Sorry for your bad experience, it is clearly mentioned on our pricing page that import video functionality is available only on the paid plan https://d.pr/i/mqpIgB

Edited January 24, 2023

I was unhappy with my experience with the app and they reached out to me in minutes to try to troubleshoot this. I appreciate their concern and care for customers. I cannot speak to the quality of the app because I already found another alternative, but I can say the developer really does care.

mystikwhale