Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

azonmen

I had a problem in the store, the rating stars were incorrectly displayed in the mobile version, I turned to the guys from the Editorify support for help, and they helped me fix everything in 12 hours, just a super company, I really like your company how well and quickly it solves problems with clients, I recommend it to everyone.

Alternatives Express

It's very good one but not great yet...Hope they can add more handy features such as review sorting by country, displaying rating on category/collection page under each product, etc.

November 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we are adding new features on monthly basis, you already have the option to Show only US reviews from the Editorify dashboard. if you need extra help you can email us directly

Havesters

I highly recommend Editorify. Their customer service team is very responsive and very easy to work with.

November 1, 2020

Big thanks for the review.

Smark

The app works perfectly and the assistance is very quick to respond. You can import reviews quickly from all popular sites.

Shelter Eyewear

Customer Support is great! Thank you Mike for helping our store get our reviews even in advanced pages templates!

bedr lights

I needed this for taobao and 1668 reviews since most other apps couldn't provide the same features. I had issues with making reviews visible on my website but Moshe contacted me (he had issues trying to contact me first) it was my error but i was contacted within 20 minutes of needing help and he solved my issues quick!.

October 12, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad i could help you.

ProBeauTi

Editorify is a great app; easy to use and good customer support! For those with limited IT skills, you'll appreciate the quick response from the technical support team. Definitely recommended :)

Klavius.nl

I love this app. Work easy and very quickly response from customer service! I recommend this app to everyone

October 4, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Home Deliveries

This is a perfect App and and helps you boost sales.
Every time I need something, support teams answers and delivers fast. I highly recommend

October 1, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Mozalisa

If you are looking for the feature of importing product video in the free plan then do not waste your time.

September 29, 2020

Sorry for your bad experience, it is clearly mentioned on our pricing page that import video functionality is available only on the paid plan https://d.pr/i/mqpIgB