Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

CloudNine Butterfly LLC

I had a problem manually injecting my codes, I reached out to their tech support and got a fast response. They put the codes in for me and it worked!! This app is very easy to install and use. Their tech support is outstanding. I can already tell that I am going to be very happy that I got this app.

BPA-RACING

The is working like expected and the customer support is very fast and ready to help you at any time! I 100% recommend this app.

HappyBuy Mall

The free features you provide are meaningless! The free version is in the trial phase, at least 14 days of trial, all functions should be open. To test whether there is a problem, the key is whether the loading speed is displayed at the same time as the other content on the page or gradually displayed. This is very important), just to limit the number of imported products and the number of comments for each product, especially the developer’s logo cannot be added. If we are not satisfied with the trial, there will be no big deal. The premium version is expensive, and it is recommended not to exceed $5 (after all, the functions are relatively small), which is beneficial to the development of your business.

KARE KLOTHING

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING! their support systmen is prompt and they don't stop till you are satisfied. 1000000% recommend them!

UVstrong

I kept having issues with the app, but Moshe did not stop working on it until it worked on my store. I really appreciate it. Awesome customer service and great app!

July 25, 2020

Thanks for the review, happy to have you as a customer.

beautimate

Claims to import reviews from Overstock but does not. Does not work properly most of the time when importing from other "supported" sites. Says it imported reviews but they do not show up on site. When you contact them for support they tell you it works on their side and they can't do anything to help.

July 23, 2020

Sorry for your bad experience, our last email to you was on April 3 with a suggested step by step what to do, we never got any response to this email, so we assumed that everything is ok, we will be happy to help you with it, and if it can't be resolved on your side, we will go ahead and refund you.

LGATOR

App is great, support...? Super fast response and just get things resolved. My review was not appearing under product name for some reason, Moshe fixed it like magic. I'm really looking to make some money so I can upgrade to the paid version too.

Zen Pen Therapy

I have tried many review import apps for my stores but this one is the best. If you are using any other review import tool out there you are getting ripped off. You cannot beat Editorify prices man, $10 for 1000+ review imports from Amazon, Aliexpress, etc. for every product crazy! It comes with the best customer support (especially if you are not a coder like me, if there are any problems they come in and fix it for you) and a very clean look for your store. 100% recommend to anyone.

the woman concept

Great app and Great support.
It helped us to upload to our store valuable reviews, also we contact the support team to help us to solve an issue and they fixed in minutes.
Highly recommended.

Everything Puppy

I ask for assistance and they solve my problem in less than 24 hours!
highly recommended! thanks !!