Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

wonder masks

It’s coollll and it hasn’t gotten me much yet I really don’t wanna sugar coat it because it really hasn’t gave me customers

Alicetheluxe

Es una aplicación que te ayuda a difundir tu web de una manera sencilla y fácil. Fácil de configurar y es al instante. Gracias

March 17, 2020

Hola,

Gracias por contactarnos.

Nos alegra que haya recibido muchos valores. Esperamos que tenga más buenas experiencias en el futuro.

Póngase en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestro chat en vivo o en felicia@eggflow.com para que podamos ofrecerle nuestro apoyo si lo necesita.

¡Que tengas un buen día!
Equipo de soporte de Eggflow.
----------------------------------------------------
Hi there,

Thank for getting back to us.

We are glad for you received many values. We hope that you will have more good experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Have a nice day!

Beard heaven

I downloaded the app and customized everything. It looked very promising but it does not show up on my page. I dont know what to do. I tried to reach up for the support but nobody answered until now. So far I can only give one star, if I get help and everything works I'm willing to change it

March 6, 2020

Hi, Beard heaven,

We have escalated your issue to the technical team upon receipt of your request. To fix it, they need time to test and perfect. The support team apologizes for the delayed response because we were missed the message. We will not let that happen again.

We will send notice of fixing your problem via your email. Hope to make you more satisfied in the future.

Once again, we're sorry you got such experience and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Heliocart

Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app

February 3, 2020

Hello Heliocart,

Thank you for giving feedback.

That is fantastic. We hope that you will receive more good experiences in the future.

Have a great day!

MANO VINO

Very poor customer service. Did not reply for so long. deleting the app. Too bad. not recommended at all.dz

January 20, 2020

Hi MANO VUNO,

Once again, we're sorry you got such experience and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Kunstharz.Art

So far very helpful and easy to use. I'm glad I installed it to give offer new customers a reduced price.

January 10, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

corn with slime

super easy to use .

December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thank for getting back to us.

Have a nice day!

HideBeauties

I like the pop up discount message and the way it appears. Nice job folks and keep up the good work.

Thank you for choosing us.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we hope that you will receive more useful benefits in the future.

Moma Bear

Perfect app for my needs. I wanted a popup to collect user emails for marketing and it didn't disappoint. Very easy to use. 5*

Maître du Thé

I use the one year and is working good , simple to use avec effctive for my on line store, thank for support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16