Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

MANO VINO

Very poor customer service. Did not reply for so long. deleting the app. Too bad. not recommended at all.dz

January 20, 2020

Hi MANO VUNO,

We have escalated your issue to the technical team upon receipt of your request. To fix it, they need time to test and perfect. The support team apologizes for the delayed response because we were missed the message. We will not let that happen again.

We will send notice of fixing your problem via your email. Hope to make you more satisfied in the future.

Once again, we're sorry you got such experience and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Kunstharz.Art

So far very helpful and easy to use. I'm glad I installed it to give offer new customers a reduced price.

January 10, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

That is fantastic. We hope that you will receive more good experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

corn with slime

super easy to use .

December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thank for getting back to us.

We are glad for you received many values. We hope that you will have more good experiences in the future.

Have a nice day!

HideBeauties

I like the pop up discount message and the way it appears. Nice job folks and keep up the good work.

Thank you for choosing us.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we hope that you will receive more useful benefits in the future.

Moma Bear

Perfect app for my needs. I wanted a popup to collect user emails for marketing and it didn't disappoint. Very easy to use. 5*

Maître du Thé

I use the one year and is working good , simple to use avec effctive for my on line store, thank for support

fortnite fanatics online

Created a popup with my requirements and needs and then turned on the activattion button for the popup I create but the pop up will still not appear on the site regardless of from where I visit the site, from my pc or phone.

December 15, 2019

Hello, fortnite fanatics online.

Thank you for giving feedback.

We checked this issue and saw that the app uninstalled. We hope that we will be fixed again, so it is great if you reinstall it. Smart Popup is really effectively with other merchants. We do not want you to miss it.

Also, we hope that you will receive more useful benefits in the future.

Seduks Distribuindo Beleza

Muito bom aplicativo. Atendeu minhas expectativas. Realmente está ajudando a aumentar a minha lista de e-mails

Olá Seduks Distribuindo Beleza,

Obrigado por dar feedback.

Agradecemos imensamente suas amáveis ​​palavras. Além disso, esperamos que você receba benefícios mais úteis no futuro.

Entre em contato conosco por meio de nosso bate-papo ao vivo ou pelo e-mail felicia@eggflow.com para que possamos oferecer nosso suporte, caso você precise.

Boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Seduks Distribuindo Beleza,

san&lu

i used this app to provide my sellings. its great and easy, i recomendet it to everyone because its do his work

Hello san&lu,

SwaraGems

the ease of adding EggFlow to my store was amazing. All of the applications work seamlessly together and they have increased the conversion rate on abandoned carts while lowering bounce rate.

Hello SwaraGems,