Smart Pop ‑ Pop Ups, Email

Grow your contacts with Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fresh Air Home

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Really nice app! I chose the free plan and it makes all what i wanted. Thank youuuu soooo muuuchh !!!

Diversas Coisinhas

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Estou usando este app para proteger minha loja e estou gostando muito! Parabéns a toda equipe do Shop Secure!

TIPIS

Location Israel

I am not sure about this app yet.
I have sent an email requasting help in 2 important things on the app and got not response yet. The popup is appearing many times for the same user and I cant find a way to change it.
How do I make sure the pop up will only appear once per customer? Also after adding the popup on my website it shows some promo for the app itself and I dont know how to delete the "not using eggflow" on my website. If this 2 wont fix I will have to delete this app

October 20, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I have emailed you directly to reply. We will solve your problem.

The Supplement Shark

It's simple but effective. I didnt want to use something too invasive, so this was a perfect option

October 20, 2022

Thank you for your review.

Beauty Rituals Cosmetics

Location Spain

very easy app for make greats poups, in one minute you hacve what you want.
I will use this app for moremarketing porpouse

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We hope that you will be received many benefits in order to develop the business successfully in the future.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Location Israel

Good App! The Free Plan do the job very good. I still test it but its looks very nice app! Will use this app!

January 5, 2021

Cavelit

I used this app for popups. I like it but can't figure out how to email myself after someone signs up

December 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Currently, the app only can send the email manually, so you will not do this with the app. We will upgrade the feature in the next time.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information.

Bea's Bayou Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this. I'm new to Shopify after trying it in the past and coming back. There are so many great apps now and this is one that I'm glad I'm using! Great, simple to set-up!

November 9, 2020

Mackinze

this is very good app, i am recommended for pop use of this app, this will increase sale velocity easily.

November 9, 2020

Hayagi

Location India

I installed this app & opted for $ 9 plan, created my first popup. But it doesn't show on my website. I created popup couple of days back whereas the popup created date shows as 19 Nov 2018 I wrote 2 mails to support team but still there is no reply from them since 2 days. I will have to uninstall within trail period.

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We checked your email, but we couldn't find your request. I wonder if you sent the email with another address. So, support team will contact you immediately to take this problem more carefully via email felicia@eggflow.com. Please keep an eye on the email.

Sorry for the inconvenience,