Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

Loja Kyrefh

Gostamos muito dessa função, ajuda nos a deixar nosso cliente mais satisfeito com descontos e ofertas.

April 17, 2020

Olá,

Obrigado pelo seu feedback.

Estamos felizes em ouvir esse ótimo feedback seu. É isso que faz sentido para nós. Esperamos que você tenha experiências mais valiosas com o aplicativo nas próximas vezes

Entre em contato conosco via chat ao vivo ou e-mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Equipe de suporte do Eggflow!

wonder masks

It’s coollll and it hasn’t gotten me much yet I really don’t wanna sugar coat it because it really hasn’t gave me customers

Alicetheluxe

Es una aplicación que te ayuda a difundir tu web de una manera sencilla y fácil. Fácil de configurar y es al instante. Gracias

March 17, 2020

Hola,

Gracias por contactarnos.

Nos alegra que haya recibido muchos valores. Esperamos que tenga más buenas experiencias en el futuro.

Póngase en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestro chat en vivo o en felicia@eggflow.com para que podamos ofrecerle nuestro apoyo si lo necesita.

¡Que tengas un buen día!
Equipo de soporte de Eggflow.
----------------------------------------------------
Hi there,

Thank for getting back to us.

We are glad for you received many values. We hope that you will have more good experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Have a nice day!

Beard heaven

I downloaded the app and customized everything. It looked very promising but it does not show up on my page. I dont know what to do. I tried to reach up for the support but nobody answered until now. So far I can only give one star, if I get help and everything works I'm willing to change it

March 6, 2020

Hi, Beard heaven,

We have escalated your issue to the technical team upon receipt of your request. To fix it, they need time to test and perfect. The support team apologizes for the delayed response because we were missed the message. We will not let that happen again.

We will send notice of fixing your problem via your email. Hope to make you more satisfied in the future.

Once again, we're sorry you got such experience and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Heliocart

Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app

February 3, 2020

Hello Heliocart,

Thank you for giving feedback.

That is fantastic. We hope that you will receive more good experiences in the future.

Have a great day!

MANO VINO

Very poor customer service! Also, I upgraded the app to have 2 popups but it won't work!!!! No one replies to help. deleting the app today if no reply!
not recommended at all! What am I paying for?

January 20, 2020

Hi MANO VUNO,

Once again, we're sorry you got such experience and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Kunstharz.Art

So far very helpful and easy to use. I'm glad I installed it to give offer new customers a reduced price.

January 10, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

corn with slime

super easy to use .

December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thank for getting back to us.

Have a nice day!

HideBeauties

I like the pop up discount message and the way it appears. Nice job folks and keep up the good work.

December 16, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for choosing us.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we hope that you will receive more useful benefits in the future.

Eggflow Support Team

Moma Bear

Perfect app for my needs. I wanted a popup to collect user emails for marketing and it didn't disappoint. Very easy to use. 5*

December 16, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Eggflow Support Team