Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

Maître du Thé

I use the one year and is working good , simple to use avec effctive for my on line store, thank for support

December 16, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for choosing us.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we hope that you will receive more useful benefits in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

fortnite fanatics online

Created a popup with my requirements and needs and then turned on the activattion button for the popup I create but the pop up will still not appear on the site regardless of from where I visit the site, from my pc or phone.

December 15, 2019

Hello, fortnite fanatics online.

Thank you for giving feedback.

We checked this issue and saw that the app uninstalled. We hope that we will be fixed again, so it is great if you reinstall it. Smart Popup is really effectively with other merchants. We do not want you to miss it.

Also, we hope that you will receive more useful benefits in the future.

Seduks Distribuindo Beleza

Muito bom aplicativo. Atendeu minhas expectativas. Realmente está ajudando a aumentar a minha lista de e-mails

Olá Seduks Distribuindo Beleza,

Obrigado por dar feedback.

Agradecemos imensamente suas amáveis ​​palavras. Além disso, esperamos que você receba benefícios mais úteis no futuro.

Entre em contato conosco por meio de nosso bate-papo ao vivo ou pelo e-mail felicia@eggflow.com para que possamos oferecer nosso suporte, caso você precise.

Boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Seduks Distribuindo Beleza,

san&lu

i used this app to provide my sellings. its great and easy, i recomendet it to everyone because its do his work

Hello san&lu,

SwaraGems

the ease of adding EggFlow to my store was amazing. All of the applications work seamlessly together and they have increased the conversion rate on abandoned carts while lowering bounce rate.

Hello SwaraGems,

Temperancia

I liked this app a lot. It integrates automatically, and it was easy to create mine. I've tried others and there was always one or two things that didn't quite work. This was done in 5 minutes and it looks great.

I especially appreciate the option that allows customers to close it quickly by just clicking outside of the box. I think that's a key feature for helping customers know your store is trustworthy. The design looks legit, and not like something you see on scammy sites. Great Job.

Thanks!

Hello Temperancia,

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we are so glad you like this app.

We hope that you will receive more useful benefits next time.

Have a beautiful day and Good luck with your business!

BreezyTropics

I used this app to generate my store's online pop up promotion, which is something I was thinking of doing but unsure of how to go about getting the pop up to the site. It served well for exactly what I wanted it to do.

Hello Breezy Tropics,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are so glad the app brings to you many benefits.

We will do better in the future and hope that you will have greater experiences next time.

Have a beautiful day and Good luck with your business!

Eyropro Handlebars

Not sure as I only just installed it and am yet to see results but we will update in time as it warranted.

November 27, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback. That makes us be happy.

I hope that you will receive more useful benefits and have a new review in the future.

Kabranty Good Deals

I am using the app to drive potential customers to my website. I hope to convert those leads to sales. My trial just stared so it is too early to rate this application.

November 15, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback. That makes us be happy.

I hope that you will receive more wonderful experiences and have a new review in the future.

fonterara

Parabéns pela ferramenta, estou iniciando espero no futuro poder acessar um plano pago e aumentar as vendas

November 11, 2019

Olá,

Obrigado por dar feedback. Isso nos faz ser felizes.

Seus comentários nos ajudam a melhorar nossos produtos e serviços.
Espero que você receba experiências mais maravilhosas da próxima vez.

Boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow
--------------------------------------------------

Thank you for giving feedback. That makes us be happy.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will receive more wonderful experiences next time.