Reviews (472)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its time-saving features and ability to expand email lists. It's particularly useful for businesses with high-demand products, notifying customers when items are back in stock. The app is easy to use, offers customization, and integrates with Klaviyo, even on the free plan. Merchants commend the responsive and efficient customer support, with quick resolution of reported issues. It's seen as a valuable tool for inventory management and customer engagement.

June 19, 2024

does what its supposed and customer support was quick and helpful. i would recommend this app for those looking for a simple restock alert

Tobacco General
5 months using the app
May 21, 2024

Great app! The team always replies in seconds, and any issues are resolved quickly. You can't ask for more than this.

The Fashion Gift Shop
9 months using the app
March 27, 2024

Great App and great customer service. Shan explained and helped until the issues were solved and even followed up.

Highly recommend

Arsayo paris
France
11 months using the app
February 28, 2024

Very useful and simple to use. Support was also speedy in trying to solve a problem we had.

Love my Pharma
Portugal
8 months using the app
June 8, 2024

I just signed up and Shan helped me get things set up and I appreciated the customer service provided!

Whimsykel Designs
About 1 hour using the app
February 26, 2024

The online customer service Shan responded quickly, solved the problems I encountered, raised additional questions I needed to solve, and solved them perfectly.

3Wliners
4 months using the app
January 9, 2024

The app works great to save us time responding to customers and growing our email list. We have regular use products, so it's critical for customers to have a way to find out when they're back in stock.

Also, the support is first rate. Usually, anything is taken care of within 24 hours. It's easy to setup on your own, but we've used support for some finer details, like making the styling match our theme exactly or putting the "Email me when available" button on our collection page, as well as the product page.

Shoutout to Shan and Faith for excellent service. Thank you!

Joy Lane Farm
12 months using the app
February 13, 2024

Very helpful staff and very fast!!! Thank you

Taemombo Yarn Shop
Almost 2 years using the app
January 8, 2024

Easy to use, and there was some issues with the alignment of the button, probably related to the theme that is being used. Contacted Support and Shan was very prompt and helpful in forwarding the issue to their developers and also offered me to remove the branding on the popup window.

G-Spice