Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

sunday mercantile

Love this app - makes setting up incentives for customers joining your subscriber list so easy! I hated having to just put the code directly on my websites email opt-in as anyone could just use the code at checkout without even having to sign up! The 'reveal' option on this app takes away that annoyance and also gives my website a much more 'professional' feeling.

Rami81

There was no email input pop-up window in my theme, but this app solved the inconvenience at once.
It is a really good app.

Ctrabandit

Very cool feature. Some bugs tho, the email collection bar doesn't show up at the top of the page sometimes.

Black Cherry Sundae

I haven't had a chance to see results yet, but the setup seems so much smoother than another app I had tried. I like the look of it and the options

Crave Detox Protein Bars

I use this app to help me capture emails. This really important to me and my company. It's essential to our business. Very helpful! Easy to integrate and essential for all businesses.

Curfew Fitness

Keep up the good work. Using two of your apps and they prove to be very helpful for our fitness store :)

Dapper Rogue

Looks very professional. I'm hoping this will help create sales and drive more people to give up email addresses to allow us to email market direct. Thank you

Posh Gear

This app is a nice fit to my store. It collects emails and it also support other apps like omnisend and klaviyo.

Gym Generator

Perfect way of collecting emails from customers and return the favour with a discount code. Discount code is an incentive to buy and email is a way to get return sales. 10/10

Flat Lay Stage

Very easy to use. I like this idea cause I hate pop-ups. I'm using free plan hopefully it will attract visitors.. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41