Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Dapper Rogue

Looks very professional. I'm hoping this will help create sales and drive more people to give up email addresses to allow us to email market direct. Thank you

Posh Gear

This app is a nice fit to my store. It collects emails and it also support other apps like omnisend and klaviyo.

Gym Generator

Perfect way of collecting emails from customers and return the favour with a discount code. Discount code is an incentive to buy and email is a way to get return sales. 10/10

Flat Lay Stage

Very easy to use. I like this idea cause I hate pop-ups. I'm using free plan hopefully it will attract visitors.. :)

The Original Tea Company

This app is quick to install and is easily to customise (I have the free plan) to fit the look and feel of your site. I chose this app because I personally hate popups, I find them so annoying, and a great feature of this app is that the email collection bar can be made to stay on the page when scrolling down. This has to be the nicest app for collecting emails, would recommend.
The Original Tea Company

Always Conquer Everything A.C.E Apparel

I love the app! Such big help to me. Contacting customers is made easy. The ability to make different themes is the best

Ash & Rose

Works great, love that the free version has all the features I need - makes me more likely to upgrade when the time comes!

breezyfitt

Very easy to use! As a novice, it's nice to be able to work with apps that are self explanatory and save on time, especially when getting ready to launch or after a quick launch. Thanks!

Nutrient Distribution

I liked that I can have email signups, without having a pop up. And am able to customize the experience for returning customers.

Rocking A Different Material

Great App I love it! It is easy to use and helpful to add a email subscriber and also audience friendly! Thank you ECB!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42