Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Night Babe

So quick and easy to use and a great app to improve my new start up e-comm store! Highly recommend...

The Girl Dad Show

I'm a new free user of email collection bar and am loving it so far! Super easy to use and helping me improve my lead capture

Charmgivin

Working really smoothly with my theme Brooklyn. Fonts and the design looking good too. Recommend this app

fit-fitness.it

Good!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eco-Pads

really useful and easy to install, it has a free plan that's amazing to start
i want to recommend this app at all

Baby Sleep Magic

so easy to use and set up, great job looking forward to collecting emails and increasing my sales...

Bye-Bye Nose Dents

I use this app to gather emails from mobile subscribers. I don't like pop-up ads, so this is a great alternative. I have a "tab" option for desktop users, but that doesn't work that well with mobile users. I highly recommend this app.

Pretty Miss Plus

This is an excellent app for collecting email addresses, subscribers to my newsletters and increasing sales by offering discounts. I have used this app for two years as it is reliable and economical, I highly recommend this app.

Ekokids

So easy to use and practical.
I needed a bar on top of the menu to collect emails. And this easy app did it.

Elsa Jewelry

Great app! Easy to make adjustments and it’s a plus that you can edit many things in CSS if needed. Customer service was awesome, quick and helpful replies to some questions I had.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43