Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

DT Scooters

This is has been a great tool to help me collect more email addresses from potential customers. Now I can follow up with them and promote more sales than before.

Team Valhalla Racing

I'm not that tech savvy, but this was an easy install. Took me longer to get it set up than should have just because I didn't want to screw something up... which looking back on it, would have be pretty much impossible.

Mykittygoodies

i really like the app. it is quit easy to use and understand.
integration with klavio was flaweless.
A happy customer here!

Pasta Evangelists

Amazing App and amazing support, we are using a few other Hextom apps and never had an issue and brings a lot of added advantage to our business. Highly recommend.

Big Game Lures Hawaii

Exactly what I was lookin for to collect email addressed without a pop up!
Easy to set up and works great.

Topitems.net

I used this up to grow my shopify store. It was great experience to used this app very happy for the service.

Peppy Pet Place

Easy to install on my store. I like how the email message bar is easy to edit and customize and looks great on our store. Great customer service.

Easily Cute

super easy to use , basic plan is perfect for just starting very smooth running app thank you very much

Lift Off Coffee Co.

It was pretty easy to set up. It's working out very nicely and so far it has really helped to bring attention to my checkout page

Raquel Denise Handbags

Was easy to set up and provided me a lot of options, which allowed me to tailor it my storefront. The "how to video" was really helpful.