Email Collection Bar

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Team Connection Inc

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. People can see it but it is not obtrusive. Had one issue which I contacted developer about and they fixed it within a couple hours.

If you are wanting to collect email addresses this is an excellent way to do it.

Q Ball Tattoos

Awesome addition to have to build a customer base.

Lacascina 2

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Easy to install - very useful for any website!

Thewholefoodrevolution

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 4 years

so far so good! other email collectors were getting in the way of my sell button, this seems to be doing the trick, we'll see!

Puppys Home

Amazing for my store Puppy's Home

P H Designs Of Delaware

Time spent using app 31 minutes

So far so good! Easy to get started. No problem setting up.

Rosa Gold

LOVE Hexom's apps!! They have helped tweak my store just so slightly... but with big results!

Woot Hammy

awesome app & awesome support!!!

Secret Song

I'm L<3VING Hexom's email collection bar, as well as their Free shipping bar and the options that are available when designing them. I installed a new theme and had an issue. Hexom's customer service was ALL over it! They were very timely in their response and took care of the issue right away. The bars are impossible not to notice on my site! Great job Hexom!!!!!

Wren Roch 3

Time spent using app About 3 years

My theme had some limitations when it came to adding an email sign up banner. I emailed the developers of the theme and they basically told me it would take some serious and complicated coding within the theme to meet my requests.

Luckily I found this app by Hextom and so I took advantage the free trial to test it out. It was close but I still couldn't get the banner to appear exactly as my clients had requested and in the exact location.

I emailed the Hextom support team and after a few email exchanges my requests had been granted and implemented by their team. In just a few hours.

I can't thank them enough for making me look like a champ! Ha!!