Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

The Brave Beauty

Love the ease of use of this app. Information is easy to find and the store demo was awesome. Very happy to have found this app.

Neptune Wild

I highly recommend this app. Excellent Customer Support. Every email I've sent had been answered, and I believe within the same day or hours.

I wanted to use both of Hextom's Email Collection Bar and the Free Shipping bar at the top of my website's banner area. But Email Collection bar was overlapping and hiding the Free Shipping bar. I reached out to the Developer Sophie on a Saturday and it was fixed immediately. Read that again, she or they fixed without charge and on a WEEKEND within hours. I had other issues that need to be fixed and she fixed all the way to midnight. I am very pleased to have both bars displaying on my website.

The Farthings

so far so good, ready for the google pop up changes

Team Connection Inc

Great app. People can see it but it is not obtrusive. Had one issue which I contacted developer about and they fixed it within a couple hours.

If you are wanting to collect email addresses this is an excellent way to do it.

Asius

The setup is a bit elongated. Control of the bar colors should be closer. Fonts should be a drop down option. Consolidate the dashboard so I don't have to scroll. Thanks.

Q Ball Tattoos

Awesome addition to have to build a customer base.

Lacascina 2

Easy to install - very useful for any website!

Thewholefoodrevolution

so far so good! other email collectors were getting in the way of my sell button, this seems to be doing the trick, we'll see!

Rosefulbright

Seems easy to use and manage so far- although I feel the design could do with more options, but great for quick and simple email collection.

Puppys Home