Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Rosa Gold

LOVE Hexom's apps!! They have helped tweak my store just so slightly... but with big results!

Woot Hammy

awesome app & awesome support!!!

Secret Song

I'm L<3VING Hexom's email collection bar, as well as their Free shipping bar and the options that are available when designing them. I installed a new theme and had an issue. Hexom's customer service was ALL over it! They were very timely in their response and took care of the issue right away. The bars are impossible not to notice on my site! Great job Hexom!!!!!

Trending Furniture Shop

Pretty clean look and setup. I do wish the customer could include his email AND first name so that I could personalize the email subject line.

Wren Roch 3

My theme had some limitations when it came to adding an email sign up banner. I emailed the developers of the theme and they basically told me it would take some serious and complicated coding within the theme to meet my requests.

Luckily I found this app by Hextom and so I took advantage the free trial to test it out. It was close but I still couldn't get the banner to appear exactly as my clients had requested and in the exact location.

I emailed the Hextom support team and after a few email exchanges my requests had been granted and implemented by their team. In just a few hours.

I can't thank them enough for making me look like a champ! Ha!!

Swoon Rugs

Hextom made install and execution a breeze! I'm eager to develop my client email list. Thanks!

Vivid Couture Uk

amazing app does exactly what it says & can be customised too fit our brand colours also, great stuff.

Duxclothing

We love this app! For our business being able to retain consumer communication with the traffic that comes to our site but might not always create an account is crucial. It creates OPPORTUNITY for us to develop and nurture that relationship and increase conversion in the long run. Plus this tool is easy and has great customization options so we can represent our brand the way we want to.

Aurina Ltd 2

Very easy to use - we will see how well it works!

Justdostyle

Love the new app! Makes email collections seamless!