4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, aesthetic appeal, and customization options. It effectively gathers customer emails, potentially boosting conversion rates and sales through sign-up incentives. The app integrates smoothly with platforms like MailChimp, facilitating email marketing. Its customer support is responsive and helpful. The app is non-intrusive, enhancing user experience, and is mobile-friendly. The free version is valuable but has a monthly email collection limit, making it ideal for small businesses and startups.

November 14, 2023

Tres facile

Beverly Store
1 minute using the app
December 8, 2023

Really Amazing app I like it.

HerPillow
About 1 hour using the app
December 23, 2023

SO FAR SO GOOD

HelpTapNow
20 minutes using the app
July 10, 2023

very helpful and eye catching. Can't miss with the font and designs that stand out. it definitely gets customers attention

Grim'z Tech Shop
2 months using the app
April 28, 2023

Easy setup! I am excited to use this and see how many emails I capture with this product. Looks great on my site as well.

Deep South Originals
3 days using the app
December 17, 2022

Easy to use and works really well. Exactly what I wanted. Lots of customers used it to get their 10% off so I'm sure it helped them make the decision to purchace.

Portraits by Ren
Over 2 years using the app
September 7, 2021

Super easy to use and customise to our branding and links easy to Mailchimp and Omnisend. I'm only on the free version but it does what I need it to do.

Fox Cosmetics
Over 2 years using the app
May 30, 2021

Working really smoothly with my theme Brooklyn. Fonts and the design looking good too. Recommend this app

Charmgivin
Finland
Almost 2 years using the app
August 18, 2021

Thank you!!!, I enjoyed using this app on my website. Makes subscription easy for visiting customers

MankaNadine™️