Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Easily Cute

super easy to use , basic plan is perfect for just starting very smooth running app thank you very much

Lift Off Coffee Co.

It was pretty easy to set up. It's working out very nicely and so far it has really helped to bring attention to my checkout page

Raquel Denise Handbags

Was easy to set up and provided me a lot of options, which allowed me to tailor it my storefront. The "how to video" was really helpful.

Sporty Bands

We'll see how it goes in terms of sales and gathering emails but so far it was a very easy installation

StallionBarware

Just added, good so far! lets see how it evolves as more of our customers spot it (hopefully) and avail the offer

sunfuntrends

I use this app to create a discount offer for customers. It works very well. I love that you can customize the colors to your theme. Awesome!

Tom & Jerry's Health Food

Very easy to set up and use. In 30 minutes I had page secific email collection bars configured and deployed to different pages. So far so good ;-)

Playful Desires

Its a great way to keep your prospects and customers emails in one place for easy notifications. It makes it very easy to mail out bulk e-mails and be organized.

Volanok

Can't say much but it is working great so far and i hope it will work later. Will try orther products.

WindwardSouth

I used this app to help me enhance my customers feelings of shopping and this app accomplish that. Thank!!