Email Collection Bar

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Email Collection Bar by Hextom - Shopify App grow email list

Dapper Rogue

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Looks very professional. I'm hoping this will help create sales and drive more people to give up email addresses to allow us to email market direct. Thank you

Posh Gear

Location Sri Lanka

This app is a nice fit to my store. It collects emails and it also support other apps like omnisend and klaviyo.

Gym Generator

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Perfect way of collecting emails from customers and return the favour with a discount code. Discount code is an incentive to buy and email is a way to get return sales. 10/10

Flat Lay Stage

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Very easy to use. I like this idea cause I hate pop-ups. I'm using free plan hopefully it will attract visitors.. :)

The Original Tea Company

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is quick to install and is easily to customise (I have the free plan) to fit the look and feel of your site. I chose this app because I personally hate popups, I find them so annoying, and a great feature of this app is that the email collection bar can be made to stay on the page when scrolling down. This has to be the nicest app for collecting emails, would recommend.
The Original Tea Company

Icon Archery

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Used to do a giveaway. worked well. Thanks for the help.
Used to do a giveaway. worked well. Thanks for the help.

Always Conquer Everything A.C.E Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I love the app! Such big help to me. Contacting customers is made easy. The ability to make different themes is the best

Ash & Rose

Works great, love that the free version has all the features I need - makes me more likely to upgrade when the time comes!

breezyfitt

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Very easy to use! As a novice, it's nice to be able to work with apps that are self explanatory and save on time, especially when getting ready to launch or after a quick launch. Thanks!

Nutrient Distribution

I liked that I can have email signups, without having a pop up. And am able to customize the experience for returning customers.