Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Tumblar House

Really a neat little app. It's designed very intuitively, and it's a very affordable price for the return on investment it gives you.

JJ's Gems-Crafts

it was pretty easy to set up - after I spent time to read everything. Haven't run it yet so don't know how it works yet. Will let you know.

CR Suplementos

This app has really helped me to build a email database. I already have collected more than 200 emails with the free plan.
Gonna upgrade plan soon.
Give it a try.

Utensilsrus.com

I'm new at this. I found the instructions detailed, but a little confusing. I would like to see the end result before it posts.

Mr. Michael's Clothing

It is very useful and simple. As of right now the free version allows 100 email collections a month, not bad when your just starting out. If you don't want to figure out the code, give this a look, makes your life easier.

SELLECTION

Great and effective for its purpose! I regret not subscribing to the paid version earlier since there should be more than 50 subscribers that I could get monthly. I wonder what happened to emails that were subscribed but above the 50 threshold (for free version)?
I just upgraded to the cheapest version and there is now 435/500 subscribers. Should I upgrade even further? The next level is for max 2500 subscribers

Madd'z Modern

Just installed, very easy to set up. loads of features and options. I highly recommend for any new or experienced user.

SeasonalFair.com

Great! Easy to use... customize everything, set and go. Love it. Dump your other guys and get it. Linda (owner SeasonalFair.com)

Pintsize Fashion

I used this app and it was really easy and helped with my email list. I like that you can create you own look.

Nyx Outlet

Super easy to set up and the configuration level is detailed. Highly recommended! Now just need to wait for all the emails to be captured and retarget the customers.