Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

sunfuntrends

I use this app to create a discount offer for customers. It works very well. I love that you can customize the colors to your theme. Awesome!

Tom & Jerry's Health Food

Very easy to set up and use. In 30 minutes I had page secific email collection bars configured and deployed to different pages. So far so good ;-)

Playful Desires

Its a great way to keep your prospects and customers emails in one place for easy notifications. It makes it very easy to mail out bulk e-mails and be organized.

Volanok

Can't say much but it is working great so far and i hope it will work later. Will try orther products.

WindwardSouth

I used this app to help me enhance my customers feelings of shopping and this app accomplish that. Thank!!

ARO Essentials

Although the feature list isn't long this simple email collector is great for companies just starting out. It connects to MailChimp, which allows for automated and group emails once users sign up. Definitely recommend downloading if you're a small company.

Tumblar House

Really a neat little app. It's designed very intuitively, and it's a very affordable price for the return on investment it gives you.

JJ's Gems-Crafts

it was pretty easy to set up - after I spent time to read everything. Haven't run it yet so don't know how it works yet. Will let you know.

CR Suplementos

This app has really helped me to build a email database. I already have collected more than 200 emails with the free plan.
Gonna upgrade plan soon.
Give it a try.

Utensilsrus.com

I'm new at this. I found the instructions detailed, but a little confusing. I would like to see the end result before it posts.