Reviews (526)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration, effective email capture, and ability to enhance user experience without disruption. Its feature of offering discounts to subscribers is noted to increase sales and conversions. The free version is beneficial for small businesses, while customization options and integration with platforms like MailChimp and Omnisend are also valued. Support is described as responsive and helpful.

May 16, 2016

We used this app earlier in 2016 and saw a big increase in the website's conversion rate by simply offering a "subscribe and get 5% off your order". It also resulted in a big number of emails collection as well, which is great because email marketing is super profitable for our business.

We recently tried one of the email pop-up boxes instead of this app for a month as a test and the conversion rate was lower so we've switched back to the Email Collection Bar.

It is non-annoying, and it stays there until the customer is ready to pop their email in and get their discount.

MUCH better than all of the classic pop up in your face boxes, and also-- it is super easy to set up and will not wreck your website user experience. In fact it improves it.

Northern Oasis Herbals
May 4, 2017

easy to install. does the job. thanks guys.

Jungletip
January 19, 2018

Great app. Super easy to use and edit.

80sbabyprints Com
July 19, 2018

Does what it says on the tin! 10/10

Trend Countdown
New Zealand
July 17, 2019

So far so good! The tool is free and easy to use, but I'm just getting started with it. We will see if it has a high conversion rate before we consider paying to use.

Shop LazerEdge
February 12, 2018

Good App, very easy to set up, I recommen it

Thajow
February 11, 2017

Love it! It is so easy to install and it actually works really well!

Katanaconcept
February 20, 2017

Even free version has useful features!

Beanplusshop
April 8, 2018

Yes I would reuse it again. I'm in desperate need to get more sales to my store

Angelas Couture Online Boutique
September 2, 2016

Great app. People can see it but it is not obtrusive. Had one issue which I contacted developer about and they fixed it within a couple hours.

If you are wanting to collect email addresses this is an excellent way to do it.

Team Connection Inc