4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, aesthetic appeal, and customization options. It effectively gathers customer emails, potentially boosting conversion rates and sales through sign-up incentives. The app integrates smoothly with platforms like MailChimp, facilitating email marketing. Its customer support is responsive and helpful. The app is non-intrusive, enhancing user experience, and is mobile-friendly. The free version is valuable but has a monthly email collection limit, making it ideal for small businesses and startups.

August 28, 2020

Very user friendly and easy to setup! I am new to Shopify and this helps with building my customer base.

F3 Apparel
January 19, 2018

Great app. Super easy to use and edit.

80sbabyprints Com
May 16, 2016

We used this app earlier in 2016 and saw a big increase in the website's conversion rate by simply offering a "subscribe and get 5% off your order". It also resulted in a big number of emails collection as well, which is great because email marketing is super profitable for our business.

We recently tried one of the email pop-up boxes instead of this app for a month as a test and the conversion rate was lower so we've switched back to the Email Collection Bar.

It is non-annoying, and it stays there until the customer is ready to pop their email in and get their discount.

MUCH better than all of the classic pop up in your face boxes, and also-- it is super easy to set up and will not wreck your website user experience. In fact it improves it.

Northern Oasis Herbals
June 6, 2017

So far so good thank you for the free service and suitable bar editing !

Buy4keep
July 19, 2018

Does what it says on the tin! 10/10

Trend Countdown
New Zealand
July 17, 2019

So far so good! The tool is free and easy to use, but I'm just getting started with it. We will see if it has a high conversion rate before we consider paying to use.

Shop LazerEdge
February 27, 2018

Great progam you will love it!

Gindic Art Works
April 8, 2018

Yes I would reuse it again. I'm in desperate need to get more sales to my store

Angelas Couture Online Boutique
February 12, 2018

Good App, very easy to set up, I recommen it

Thajow
February 11, 2017

Love it! It is so easy to install and it actually works really well!

Katanaconcept