Email Collection Bar

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 1, 2020

Works great, love that the free version has all the features I need - makes me more likely to upgrade when the time comes!

Ash & Rose
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited November 17, 2019

Very easy to use! As a novice, it's nice to be able to work with apps that are self explanatory and save on time, especially when getting ready to launch or after a quick launch. Thanks!

breezyfitt
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
October 2, 2019

I liked that I can have email signups, without having a pop up. And am able to customize the experience for returning customers.

Nutrient Distribution
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited September 16, 2019

Great App I love it! It is easy to use and helpful to add a email subscriber and also audience friendly! Thank you ECB!

Rocking A Different Material
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 2, 2019

very easy to use. just trying it so we will see. thank you for the free plan to atleast allow us a feel for the app.

Narah Company
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 28, 2019

so far so good, would be better if the price got reduced to 5$ but ye, aint bad so far

NoirBlvd
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 17, 2019

So far so good! The tool is free and easy to use, but I'm just getting started with it. We will see if it has a high conversion rate before we consider paying to use.

Shop LazerEdge
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 12, 2019

solid all around easy to set up, i wish i could remove the 2nd greeting with this one or choose to just have one that appears all the time

crow4show
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 17, 2019

a really nice plug in. Easy to use and pretty intuitive.

I wish I'd installed this sooner!

Thoroughly recommended!

JayEmKay Inc.
Time spent using app: 22 days
May 27, 2019

i used this app to collect emails for my weekly newsletter so far im ontrack for success lets get it baby

imPRESS custom apparel