Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Pasta Evangelists

Amazing App and amazing support, we are using a few other Hextom apps and never had an issue and brings a lot of added advantage to our business. Highly recommend.

Big Game Lures Hawaii

Exactly what I was lookin for to collect email addressed without a pop up!
Easy to set up and works great.

Topitems.net

I used this up to grow my shopify store. It was great experience to used this app very happy for the service.

Peppy Pet Place

Easy to install on my store. I like how the email message bar is easy to edit and customize and looks great on our store. Great customer service.

The all new style store

It looks promising and I had just installed it so am hoping it will give me the great results am expecting, no doubt about that. It is a great feature and i would recommend it to anyone that needs it.

Easily Cute

super easy to use , basic plan is perfect for just starting very smooth running app thank you very much

Lift Off Coffee Co.

It was pretty easy to set up. It's working out very nicely and so far it has really helped to bring attention to my checkout page

Raquel Denise Handbags

Was easy to set up and provided me a lot of options, which allowed me to tailor it my storefront. The "how to video" was really helpful.

Sporty Bands

We'll see how it goes in terms of sales and gathering emails but so far it was a very easy installation

StallionBarware

Just added, good so far! lets see how it evolves as more of our customers spot it (hopefully) and avail the offer