Email Collection Bar

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rocking A Different Material

Great App I love it! It is easy to use and helpful to add a email subscriber and also audience friendly! Thank you ECB!

Narah Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

very easy to use. just trying it so we will see. thank you for the free plan to atleast allow us a feel for the app.

NoirBlvd

so far so good, would be better if the price got reduced to 5$ but ye, aint bad so far

Shop LazerEdge

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good! The tool is free and easy to use, but I'm just getting started with it. We will see if it has a high conversion rate before we consider paying to use.

crow4show

Time spent using app About 1 year

solid all around easy to set up, i wish i could remove the 2nd greeting with this one or choose to just have one that appears all the time

JayEmKay Inc.

a really nice plug in. Easy to use and pretty intuitive.

I wish I'd installed this sooner!

Thoroughly recommended!

imPRESS custom apparel

i used this app to collect emails for my weekly newsletter so far im ontrack for success lets get it baby

DT Scooters

This is has been a great tool to help me collect more email addresses from potential customers. Now I can follow up with them and promote more sales than before.

Team Valhalla Racing

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I'm not that tech savvy, but this was an easy install. Took me longer to get it set up than should have just because I didn't want to screw something up... which looking back on it, would have be pretty much impossible.

Mykittygoodies

Location Netherlands

i really like the app. it is quit easy to use and understand.
integration with klavio was flaweless.
A happy customer here!