Email Collection Bar

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Email Collection Bar by Hextom - Shopify App grow email list

F3 Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very user friendly and easy to setup! I am new to Shopify and this helps with building my customer base.

Oh Vestirse

This app does exactly what was required. It is very customisable. Really happy with this app. Thanks

KitchenMama

Location Singapore

This app is impressive!! The coding is impressive by the creators and I appreciate it very much. Thank you!

sunday mercantile

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Love this app - makes setting up incentives for customers joining your subscriber list so easy! I hated having to just put the code directly on my websites email opt-in as anyone could just use the code at checkout without even having to sign up! The 'reveal' option on this app takes away that annoyance and also gives my website a much more 'professional' feeling.

Rami81

There was no email input pop-up window in my theme, but this app solved the inconvenience at once.
It is a really good app.

Ctrabandit

Location Singapore

Very cool feature. Some bugs tho, the email collection bar doesn't show up at the top of the page sometimes.

Black Cherry Sundae

I haven't had a chance to see results yet, but the setup seems so much smoother than another app I had tried. I like the look of it and the options

ALFAOROLOGI

Location Italy

I give it 1 star because the Italian language is missing, for the rest it can go, you can increase the emails for the free plan from 50 to 100, it would not be a bad idea, thanks

Crave Detox Protein Bars

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I use this app to help me capture emails. This really important to me and my company. It's essential to our business. Very helpful! Easy to integrate and essential for all businesses.

Curfew Fitness

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Keep up the good work. Using two of your apps and they prove to be very helpful for our fitness store :)