Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Rocking A Different Material

Great App I love it! It is easy to use and helpful to add a email subscriber and also audience friendly! Thank you ECB!

Narah Company

very easy to use. just trying it so we will see. thank you for the free plan to atleast allow us a feel for the app.

NoirBlvd

so far so good, would be better if the price got reduced to 5$ but ye, aint bad so far

Shop LazerEdge

So far so good! The tool is free and easy to use, but I'm just getting started with it. We will see if it has a high conversion rate before we consider paying to use.

crow4show

solid all around easy to set up, i wish i could remove the 2nd greeting with this one or choose to just have one that appears all the time

JayEmKay Inc.

a really nice plug in. Easy to use and pretty intuitive.

I wish I'd installed this sooner!

Thoroughly recommended!

imPRESS custom apparel

i used this app to collect emails for my weekly newsletter so far im ontrack for success lets get it baby

DT Scooters

This is has been a great tool to help me collect more email addresses from potential customers. Now I can follow up with them and promote more sales than before.

Team Valhalla Racing

I'm not that tech savvy, but this was an easy install. Took me longer to get it set up than should have just because I didn't want to screw something up... which looking back on it, would have be pretty much impossible.

Mykittygoodies

i really like the app. it is quit easy to use and understand.
integration with klavio was flaweless.
A happy customer here!