Email Collection Bar

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

fit-fitness.it

Location Italy

Good!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eco-Pads

Location Italy

really useful and easy to install, it has a free plan that's amazing to start
i want to recommend this app at all

Baby Sleep Magic

Location Australia
Time spent using app 16 minutes

so easy to use and set up, great job looking forward to collecting emails and increasing my sales...

Bye-Bye Nose Dents

I use this app to gather emails from mobile subscribers. I don't like pop-up ads, so this is a great alternative. I have a "tab" option for desktop users, but that doesn't work that well with mobile users. I highly recommend this app.

Pretty Miss Plus

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is an excellent app for collecting email addresses, subscribers to my newsletters and increasing sales by offering discounts. I have used this app for two years as it is reliable and economical, I highly recommend this app.

Ekokids

Location Australia

So easy to use and practical.
I needed a bar on top of the menu to collect emails. And this easy app did it.

Elsa Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! Easy to make adjustments and it’s a plus that you can edit many things in CSS if needed. Customer service was awesome, quick and helpful replies to some questions I had.

Sugar N Spice Lashes

I used this app for their email bar and shipping bar and it works great and looks good on my website too! As a small business it gives that corporate touch to it, I highly recommend this app and their other apps!

Photo Prop Floors & Backdrops

This was SO EASY to set up! It took me 5 minutes. I haven't fully tested it on my site yet because I'm still building the site but once I do I will come back and update this review. If I see it's working (and I'm getting more than the 50 emails it allows for the free plan a month) I will upgrade to the next plan.

F3 Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very user friendly and easy to setup! I am new to Shopify and this helps with building my customer base.