Custom Contact Form Builder

Form Builder + Customer Form + Conditional Form + File Upload

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DDL Dental

Location South Africa

App is very simple to use. I just needed to add an extra form. Within minutes it was done. Easy as pie. Implementing it also seems very easy but I opted for a bit of help which was also done in literally less than two minutes. Thanks guys for making life easy.

Bestparts.ca

High quality of customer support. Many Thanks................................................................

APPYTOYS

Location Malta

Ottimo servizio clienti, estremamente competente e disponibile. Mi hanno aiutato a configurare un modulo estremamente complesso con moltissime variabili correggendolo nelle sue criticità e anche dandomi dei consigli di fruibilità estremamente intelligenti! Ottima applicazione e fantastico servizio clienti.

ATF Services AU

Location Australia

Really great support!! Key points that make this app great: * Ability to send email depending on option selected in dropdown (i.e. if you have a lot of branches you can allow the customer to choose the closest branch and the email will go straight to the relevant branch) * html embedded (rather than an iframe). This loads quicker than an iframe AND easier to manage any javascript/jquery you might within your form (like it did)
* and again, the support was great! Thanks!

BWEV™ - Bouteille Intelligente · Smart Bottle

User-friendly app with nice fetures to do custom forms. Chat service was great to help me many times with some coding details. I recommend all the way.

Shitty Wine Memes

The chat support feature great. When I had an issue and question about the form - I was able to quickly speak to someone from their team. It is a very easy app to use! I am able to create a form and make edits quickly. Harmish and Chirag were very helpful.

May 13, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Quantum Apparel

Location Australia

I found that the Service and communication from the contact form builder team was fantastic. Highly recommend.

Gogo Wishlist

I've used a lot of apps, and this is by far one of the best. It is easy to use, and the app team has really thought through the details. The support from Chirag and his team is amazing, they have been great partners to us even beyond customizing their app. Highly recommend all things from Cirkle Studio!

Pet Food Center

Customer service was amazing. I needed a job application built and Chirag was on it right away within a few hours and helped me create it just as I needed it. Super quick to respond when I had a question and explained how things worked for me, even despite the time difference. I would highly recommend this app if you are needing any kind of forms created!!

Wilkerson Farm

Very happy with the quick customer service, I worked with Chirag Patel and he helped me get the formatting correct. The form customization is very good, with logic flows too. I only had trouble because the form stretched across the full width and I wanted it to match the rest of my website that wasn't full width. Chirag was quick and efficient to resolve this!

Previous 1 3 4