CS Custom + Embed Contact Form

CS Custom + Embed Contact Form

by Cirkle Studio Pvt Ltd

Embedded form for custom design with attachment and reCaptcha

TumblyKids

Amazing team and amazing support. Instant response and tailored to my request and make the impossible happened. Highly recommended.

är Facemask

Amazing app, which helps us to create a form for B2B and customer satisfaction. It's very easy to instal and use, but If you have some basic knowledge of HTML you can use this app to full potential.

Trinityexpo.com

I am very helped by this application, easy use. I hope the business that I run can quickly develop because of the help of this application.

Wickey Rus LLC

It is really embed code app for different functionality.
Great service. Support team have setup everything for me in my store. Response time is really good. I am loving this app. I used this app as Request a call back form and it works fine for me.

Highly recommended due to its best service and functionality.

27 COFFEE ROASTERS

Looks very clean.
But works not enough for me.
Placeholders cannot save any text.
Type areas also cannot save any changes.
Required check box as the same.

I'm so disappointed in this APP.
Hope it will be change better in the future.

April 23, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your reviews/issues, We appreciate your feedback.

We continue update on this APP and trying to do best. We have fixed the issue what you had faced due to different language placeholder.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.
Feel free to contact us on sid@cirklestudio.co whenever as we are always standing by to help.