Custom Contact Form Builder

Custom Contact Form Builder

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 25, 2021

Would like to keep it simple and to the point. Their app is very clear and simple to use which is why I chose this company over others.
These guys are amazing at what they do and the support they have provided us with our business has been outstanding and they are very fast at getting things done. We needed a very complex form built and they completed it without hassle and explained everything along the way. They went even further and provided us with support beyond the form and website too which just shows how genuine these guys are. I would definitely not bother looking elsewhere if you need a form implementing whether its simple or complex these are your guys their knowledge with Shopify is excellent.. Thanks alot guys for all your support. Keep up the amazing work!!

1CovClinics
Time spent using app: 11 months
CirkleStudio replied May 26, 2021

We overjoyed to hear that you are satisfied with our service and app functionality. Our team is gleeful with your words.

Thank you for your kind words.

May 20, 2021

We had some really unique and custom requirements and this app solved our problems an works extremely well. It is very flexible and accommodates many different scenarios-- highly recommend using it!

GIOIA Gift
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
May 18, 2021

These forms work great! Highly customizable, clean, and responsive. When I needed help setting up the forms, their support team replied lightning-fast via online chat and helped solve a massive task within minutes ( That was honestly amazing!) I would like to give kudos to Chirag Patel for being friendly, patient, and super-helpful. We have tried many other forms with more reviews and users but none of them had the same functionality or the same level of customer support. Absolutely amazing! Thank you, team!

CHISELL
Latvia
Time spent using app: 25 days
CirkleStudio replied May 18, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you for your time and for sharing your review with us and the community.

We are glad to hear that you are contented. Our full team is elated with your words.

May 18, 2021

This is the 3rd shop where I used their app, and I will surely use the same app for future shops. The app is easy to use, and customer service is excellent! Keep it up!

My tomo life
Time spent using app: 15 days
May 18, 2021

Since I am a very satisfied user of the app, I used the same app for my 2nd shop. But now with more updates from developer, these made the app more powerful and flexible. Customer service was so helpful because I had some customization requests to tailor fit the requirements and results.

Baumann Living
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 18, 2021

First, it looked too simple. But once its running, I realized that it was how I wanted it to be. Simple and easy to manage yet complete with the functions needed. It has the flexibility to customize the forms and results. Also, their customer service responses are fast and very friendly.

Tylrhome
Time spent using app: About 1 year
CirkleStudio replied May 18, 2021

We are overjoyed to hear that you are very happy with our App and Service.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Edited April 23, 2021

I used this app to help me insert an image and change some colors on a few things. The service was amazing and super fast. Mr. C Patel was super helpful.
I'd really recommend this to anyone who would like to build forms for their websites.

Decked Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Edited April 12, 2021

I have been looking for an app that will allow me to add data validation. And this app is perfect! it has all the flexibility I need. Their customer service is top! Never made me wait for an hour to get a response.

GasKnight
Time spent using app: 5 days
CirkleStudio replied April 28, 2021

It is good to know that you are satisfied with our service and Prompt support team. Your feedback made our day :)

March 18, 2021

It's really a great contact form app and I used this app as Request a call back form on homepage & product pages and it works fine for me. I have been using this app since past one year and so far very happy with app features and quick development support. They upgraded app recently and we saw some new updates already in backend. We saw the problem with Google ads couple of day ago but very happy that its resolved quickly by their developer. I highly recommend this app and confirm that this app is 100% SAFE TO USE!!

Wickey Rus LLC
Russia
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 17, 2021

We used this app.
But then we realized it redirects users to malware / virus sites.
it was hard to notice as it only happens once per device. DO NOT USE THIS APP

MENUSPACE
Denmark
Time spent using app: 6 months
CirkleStudio replied March 18, 2021

Thank you for your review and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Your reported problem occurred after the app upgrade and we RESOLVED issue within hour by doing code audit. We have replied your email confirming the same and you check Google Transparency Report that says "No Unsafe Content Found". We took the feedback of other Users and they acknowledged the same that issue RESOLVED and 100% SAFE to use this App. Cheers!