Custom Contact Form Builder

Form Builder + Customer Form + Conditional Form + File Upload

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wickey Rus LLC

Location Russia

It's really a great contact form app and I used this app as Request a call back form on homepage & product pages and it works fine for me. I have been using this app since past one year and so far very happy with app features and quick development support. They upgraded app recently and we saw some new updates already in backend. We saw the problem with Google ads couple of day ago but very happy that its resolved quickly by their developer. I highly recommend this app and confirm that this app is 100% SAFE TO USE!!

MENUSPACE

Location Denmark

We used this app.
But then we realized it redirects users to malware / virus sites.
it was hard to notice as it only happens once per device. DO NOT USE THIS APP

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your review and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Your reported problem occurred after the app upgrade and we RESOLVED issue within hour by doing code audit. We have replied your email confirming the same and you check Google Transparency Report that says "No Unsafe Content Found". We took the feedback of other Users and they acknowledged the same that issue RESOLVED and 100% SAFE to use this App. Cheers!

TumblyKids

Amazing team and amazing support. Instant response and tailored to my request and make the impossible happened. Highly recommended.

är Facemask

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app, which helps us to create a form for B2B and customer satisfaction. It's very easy to instal and use, but If you have some basic knowledge of HTML you can use this app to full potential.

Trinityexpo.com

Time spent using app Less than a minute

I am very helped by this application, easy use. I hope the business that I run can quickly develop because of the help of this application.

27 COFFEE ROASTERS

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Looks very clean.
But works not enough for me.
Placeholders cannot save any text.
Type areas also cannot save any changes.
Required check box as the same.

I'm so disappointed in this APP.
Hope it will be change better in the future.

April 23, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your reviews/issues, We appreciate your feedback.

We continue update on this APP and trying to do best. We have fixed the issue what you had faced due to different language placeholder.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.
Feel free to contact us on sid@cirklestudio.co whenever as we are always standing by to help.

1 2 4 Next