Custom Contact Form Builder

Custom Contact Form Builder

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 25, 2022

Great app. Solved my problem.
Special thanks to Chirag Patel from support
Helped me do exactly what I needed.
Recommend

Armonico España
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 31, 2021

This developer was very helpful in getting the app set up and working optimally. I am very happy with services.

Epp & Co.
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 24, 2021

Great customer service. My issue was handled swiftly. Chirag was overly exceptional with helping me. Thank you again.

Klass6 Online - "The Look. The Style. The Woman."
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 15, 2021

Great logic functionality. Very helpful team that helped us set up a custom solution based on the application exactly the way we needed it. Recommend!

rhyde.co
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 days
CirkleStudio replied September 16, 2021

Erik thank you for your time and the 5 Start review.
We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our app's functionality.

Thank you so much once again.

September 1, 2021

Excellent support and quick responses from Chirag! He knows exactly what you need and was very helpful in getting our contact form up and running. The best features of this app are the ability to enable reCAPTCHA and multiple email recipients based on selections. Overall, highly recommended!

Tribest
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
Edited August 16, 2021

Fantastic support! Helped me very quickly and made all of the CSS customisations that I didn't know how to do. Great app.

Fowles Wine
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 15, 2021

We installed this app in the hopes that we could some how figure out a way to install a contact form on our product page to intake consultations for a specific product of ours. We had a vision, but we had no idea how we were going to enact it!
Chirag, a representative from the app, took our vague idea and made it come to life! With only one email containing instructions, he did exactly what we were looking for to the T. I would recommend this app and its representatives to anyone looking to incorporate any kind of contact form in any way on their Shopify store!

Yaya Holistic, LLC
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
CirkleStudio replied July 6, 2021

Hi Yaya Holistic, LLC,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Cirkle Studio family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

June 10, 2021

Very swift support, had an issue with form not reaching our mail servers. Support team (Chirag) was quick to act and sort the matter out - fast and effective - great job team!

Dennisdeal.com
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 28, 2021

Easy to set up. Received tech help to embed in appropriate page. All sorted within minutes. Definitely recommend giving this app a go!

Little Big Feet
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
May 25, 2021

Would like to keep it simple and to the point. Their app is very clear and simple to use which is why I chose this company over others.
These guys are amazing at what they do and the support they have provided us with our business has been outstanding and they are very fast at getting things done. We needed a very complex form built and they completed it without hassle and explained everything along the way. They went even further and provided us with support beyond the form and website too which just shows how genuine these guys are. I would definitely not bother looking elsewhere if you need a form implementing whether its simple or complex these are your guys their knowledge with Shopify is excellent.. Thanks alot guys for all your support. Keep up the amazing work!!

1CovClinics
Time spent using app: 11 months
CirkleStudio replied May 26, 2021

We overjoyed to hear that you are satisfied with our service and app functionality. Our team is gleeful with your words.

Thank you for your kind words.