eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Designer Habit

Everything with the app has worked smoothly right from the beginning; it is fairly easy to use and I received replies to my questions within 24 hours which made me feel very secure in going ahead and purchasing this app in the first place.

Mcnick Company Llc

Really good app developed by bunch of really good people. They saved us lot of money. Very helpful and do what they say!

Diamond Home Usa

Awesome App!! saved me hours of making the ads custom from my ebay to shopify store. Customer service was great for any questions I had. Imported thousands of ads for me within a few clicks. Better than other apps I tried out on shopify.

Have been using for a few months now and works great!

www.diamondhomeusa.com

Cooks Kitchens

Having looked at several solutions for populating a new Shopify store with our eBay listings, I tried this app with some hesitation, as I know how glitchy some API apps can be. However, it worked perfectly first time.
It takes several hours the first time (importing c. 500 products), but everything was properly imported, including multiple images and product details.
Highly recommended and good value for the time saved.

Keay Vital Parts

WORST APP EVER!!! IMPORTED ALL MY PRODUCTS..I THEN MADE CHANGES TO THE LISTINGS IMAGES, DESCRIPTIONS AND VARIATIONS...NOT LONG AFTER THEY WHERE ALL DELETED!!! ALL THE TIME I SPENT ON SHOPIFY AND THIS APP DELETES IT WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!! ONTOP OF THIS THERE IS NO WAY TO RECOVER WHAT THEY DELETED!! I SPENT 2 WEEKS ORGANISING EVERYTHING NOW IM BACK TO SQUARE 1!! DO NO USE THIS APP!!

Rock Bottom Auto Parts

Awesome app, it pulled all my listings from Ebay, it took a little time I have over 4000 listings, but other then that it worked great.

Thebargainking

Awesome features - Import from eBay into Shopify and keeps inventory synced. If you are trying to build your Shopify store but still depends on marketplaces this is the perfect tool. AMAZING AND FAST CUSTOMER SERVICE ANYTIME I NEEDED SOMETHING - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Airdamour Com

Great App thank you,

Courtland Jewels

Excellent! So easy to use, exactly what I needed. thx!!

Oosh Kids Shoes

Excellent product. I've tried to use other products in the past that use your ebay inventory and quite honestly it has always ended in tears and caused some very troublesome setbacks. Ebay Professional Importer worked perfectly. Simple, clean, accurate. In a few minutes I had my complete inventory ready for sale in my Shopify Store. Furthermore the synchronisation from Ebay to Shopify is reliable too. Great product, well worth $80. If I were doing this again I wouldn't even consider another product.