Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Import products to shopify

Spar King

Location Germany

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and have all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Hallyusuperstore

Location South Korea

Believe me, it is 1000 times better than its more downloaded competitor. I used both. I liked the other one first because it looks to have a lot more functions and looks better. But after using both, I realiezed this one is a lot better. It is simplified still has the exact functions I need without any needless fuctions. Moreover, it has less errors.

Marine Spares Bangladesh

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is really a nice app which simplifies your work. And their customer support is also very good. Did all my request as I wanted. Highly appreciated. Very good work indeed. A++

The Cobra Cache

Time spent using app About 3 years

Used the app to pull existing listings from Ebay over and it does it seamlessly without any issues, really great product.

Scarlett Dawn

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Honestly, can not rate this app highly enough.. Ive never left a review for anything in my life, but this app is amazing, and only just saved me like 5 million hours work, so i think leaving a review is the least i could do...
I have been dreading relisting my 2000 ebay items onto shopify or another platform for months, but, thankyou little baby jesus, this app made it so easy. Well and truly worth the price and the support from Pankaj was very helpful and responds quickly..
Thankyou so much..
5 Stars

Loose Change Coins

Location Australia

Trying to expand my small business from eBay to the www seemed like a huge and daunting task. EBay professional importer has made the process so much simpler. My listings are up, available on two platforms, and my workload has diminished immensely from what it was initially. A+ 5☆'s

ModMuseVintage

I used this app to move my EBay products to Shopify, and was very happy with it! I had a little trouble importing them at first, but when I contacted them they were quick to help and fixed everything right away. Definitely recommend!

Tacoma Clouds

This app switch over all my ccell and other 510 products without hassle. It made the process easy and took the descriptions, titles, pictures, price and anything else connected with ebay item. The customer service answer my questions quickly and I would suggest this if needed. Thank you!

Tableware Depot

I imported over 2,000 listings from eBay using this app. It's very easy to use and the customer service is great. I had a couple of custom requirements that were easily and quickly worked out with customer service. I definitely would recommend this app.

G&F Autos

Great application. Imported 3,658 listing from eBay without a problem.

Excellent and quick Customer Service. Rohit responds almost immediately to any question about the application.

Highly recommend this App.

Thanks