eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Lightpress

AMAZING solution, and impressive customer service.
We had a complex problem that we simply could not solve after 2 months of development. The Ebay importer app solved our issues in one day! We couldn't be happier, and our client will be saving hours of work by using their monthly subscription.

Thank you!

Nimbus E Liquid And Vape Store

A life saver!! Also a mega time saver!! Well worth the money!!!

Digitalshoppy In

SUPERB APP. It saved me so much time. Must have App.

Commercial Hardware Limited

Great app. Very helpfull support.

Diamond Gypsie

I had over 1,600 listings to import from ebay to shopify and this app made it so simple and quick. The customer service is also great, even though communication is via email, they tend to get back to you in less than 24 hours.

Dailyparts

Great app that helps me saving lots of time on product listings and wonderful customer service! Thank you very much!

True To Source

Great app and customer service!! =)

Sureway Heating Services

Brilliant app, it saved many days of work for us by importing all our eBay items within minutes. Very straightforward and easy to use.

Toscano Home Decor

This tool is amazing! It works very smoothly, there was no trouble with the import. Excellent customer service, all my questions were answered quickly. He was able to integrate my 2nd eBay account and remove my eBay template. Highly recommend!

Seahawks Gear

Well worth the money, at it was a low fee to import all our products from eBay into our store. Only, suggestion would be to have those products that sell on eBay get logged as a sale like they do when you publish products to eBay from Shopify. Or, did I miss something. Trying to use Shopify to handle all our sales from one location.