Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Stormers Sports

The developer of this APP is very helpful and makes changes to suit your needs! My business is heavily based on EBAY and the developer custom made changes for me to suit my business! I list on ebay and change info and qty and delete items off ebay... all those changes now AUTO SYNC to my shopify store! no more double work load! Pretty happy with this service.

Healthy Styles 4 Less

This app is great! I had an issue with one of my larger listings that had 124 variants (Shopify only allows 100 variants). I sent an email to Rohit Khariwal around midnight and to my surprise I received a response within 10 minutes. Rohit was able to assist in separating the variants out and allowing both to import over to my shopify store! I tried several other apps before this one due to only having one review, but this is the only that accomplished the tasks. Its worth the money, trust me you will save yourself a lot of time if you just go with this app instead of others :) Happy selling!

Pacific Tundra

This is the only app that solved my eBay integration needs!

I was in need of importing 3,000 products from my eBay store into Shopify. Every app on the Shopify store only allowed me to import through their 3rd party channel, and from there individually/manually upload EVERY item into shopify. This was extremely time consuming and the alternative CSV file method was just as time consuming to add image links.

This app instantly imported my products into their interface. From there you can bulk select the products for import into Shopify. Integration literally took me 10 minutes. The biggest plus to using this app was it mirrored my eBay store categories. Other apps will integrate in, but only categorize your products by eBay listing categories, ultimately leaving you with a sloppy website. Lastly, the customer service is exceptional. I received a response within minutes and my concerns were remedied promptly.

This is a great app and I highly recommend it!

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next