4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient product imports and real-time inventory synchronization. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, ability to handle large data imports, and customization options for product attributes and pricing rules. Many appreciate the responsive and dedicated customer support team. The app is particularly beneficial for eBay sellers aiming to streamline operations and minimize errors in cross-listing.

November 29, 2022

Does not sync with ebay. Also pictures do not update. .........................................................................

SWAP
Belgium
21 days using the app
November 25, 2017

I imported my whole ebay store. Was very impressed at how smoothly it all went. Would highly recommend.

Rosiegradysemporium
21 days using the app
December 19, 2018

Fantastic app! Saved me SO much time! Very happy and impressed, would definitely recommend it to others =D

A Shoe Addiction
September 24, 2019

No installation issues what so ever. Works GREAT as Advertised. My second time having to use it to re-coop some lost Inventory. I would recommend it highly. Of-course if you have an eBay to Shopify transfer needs.

DiecastModeler
December 28, 2017

This app has did me good..they way it intergrate with my website is wonderful

We Run The Block
December 30, 2017

A product that will save you time. Works great.

Landeau Jewelery
July 28, 2023

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5 stars)

As an eBay seller looking to streamline my business and stay competitive in the market, I stumbled upon the Professional Importer For eBay app, and let me tell you, it's a complete game-changer!

The app's user-friendly interface makes it incredibly easy to navigate and understand, even for those with limited technical knowledge. Importing products from suppliers and managing inventory has never been this efficient! The app seamlessly integrates with my eBay store, saving me time and effort while ensuring a smooth workflow.

What I truly appreciate about this app is its robust and reliable performance. It can handle large data imports without a hitch, eliminating the need for manual entry and reducing the risk of errors. The speed and accuracy with which it imports products are impressive, enabling me to list more items in less time.

Moreover, the app's customization options have been a godsend. I can easily map product attributes, set pricing rules, and modify product details before listing them on eBay. This flexibility allows me to maintain my branding and tailor listings to attract the right audience.

Professional Importer For eBay has also greatly simplified the process of managing my inventory. Real-time synchronization ensures that I never oversell or run out of stock. It's like having an efficient virtual assistant who handles all my inventory-related worries!

Customer support is another standout feature of this app. The team behind Professional Importer is incredibly responsive and helpful. They promptly address any questions or concerns I have, and their dedication to ensuring a seamless experience is commendable.

The security measures in place are also top-notch. With SSL encryption and secure API connections, I can confidently import data without worrying about data breaches or unauthorized access.

In conclusion, I cannot recommend Professional Importer For eBay enough. It has become an indispensable tool in my eBay selling journey, saving me time, reducing errors, and maximizing efficiency. If you're an eBay seller looking to take your business to the next level, this app is a must-have!

Pros:
✅ User-friendly interface
✅ Efficient and fast imports
✅ Customization options for tailored listings
✅ Real-time inventory synchronization
✅ Excellent customer support
✅ Top-notch security measures

Cons:
None that I have encountered.

#eBaySeller #eCommerce #Efficiency #GameChanger #AppReview

JJ's Books and Sundries
11 days using the app
September 27, 2023

This app has really help me transfer my eBay products over to shopify. What a game changer! The transfer was very fast and I'm very happy with the results. Thank you very much

Snpoutreach
About 19 hours using the app
December 31, 2019

The app is straight forward. Flat fee option for importing your eBay items. Saved me a lot of hassle, especially since I did not want to have to pay someone a bunch of money to do it, or for an app that would sync and all that stuff during the setup stage. Worked perfectly, easy to use. Imported images and formatting. It uses your ebay item number as your sku so when you actually do use an app to manage inventory on both sites, you have a sku to match up - super nice!

The app does not set up your products into your shop... Meaning you still have to go into each product and add it to the collection, do your SEO work etc but man....it was nice just to only have to go in and do that versus the time it would take to manually create each listing again.

Highly recommend it, especially for people building a standalone site and doing it in a well planned step by step fashion.

Cheers

Just Stuff I Sell
18 days using the app
November 18, 2021

They have been a great partner in building out eBay integration into many of clients Shopify stores

Eastern Auto Salvage