4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline product imports and inventory management from eBay to Shopify. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and robust performance. Features like real-time inventory synchronization, customization options for product attributes and pricing rules, and secure data import are praised. The app's ability to handle large accounts and quickly import thousands of listings is also noted. Many commend the responsive and dedicated customer support team.

April 19, 2018

Great app. They imported my ebay items literally in minutes! Saved ton of hours.
By far the easiest way to transfer all you ebay items to Shopify.

Mona Lisa Outlet
9 days using the app
June 7, 2019

使いやすいです。ebayを使用していたのでこのようなアプリを探していました。英語がわからなくても感覚で操作可能でした。シンプルな操作であっという間にebayからインポートできるので、ebay以外でのshopが欲しい人にはおすすめです。

SIDE7.JAPAN
Japan
7 months using the app
November 15, 2018

Great App, it's very easy to use and it's a must if you are trying to transfer your items over from Ebay. I would recommend this 100 percent.

Watch And Jewelry Exchange
8 days using the app
January 1, 2018

Well worth the money, at it was a low fee to import all our products from eBay into our store. Only, suggestion would be to have those products that sell on eBay get logged as a sale like they do when you publish products to eBay from Shopify. Or, did I miss something. Trying to use Shopify to handle all our sales from one location.

Seahawks Gear
8 days using the app
January 13, 2019

I used this app to import over 1800 items. Worked like a charm. This one is a keeper. Looking forward to growing my business, not my csv coding skills, thanks to this app.

CJs Jewelry Shoppe
January 12, 2020

Absolutely amazing time saver! Wanted an efficient way to sync our ebay inventory into our shopify store. Now all our platforms are synced avoiding inventory issues. Works great! Tech Support is very helpful if you have an issue. highly recommend this app.

Trendz Trafficker Boutique
September 23, 2019

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and have all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Spar King
Germany
Edited October 18, 2020

Been selling on eBay for 17 years and just with a few clicks all of my eBay listings were synced to Shopify. One of that functions that I need to block certain eBay listings was available. Save me hours of work.....Baretrees Mercantile

Bare Trees Mercantile
6 months using the app
November 2, 2018

Genius app! Worth every penny!!! 5 stars
I loved the app, it imported my products in less that few minutes. I couldn't believe it

Urban Retreat Boutique
May 23, 2019

I had high hopes for this app but was quite disappointed in the end. I thought this would save me a lot of time rather than adding my ebay products by hand. I asked for the java script and extra text to be remove during import. I was told that this would be done manually but this was never completed despite reminders. I personally wouldnt use this app again as there is better software elsewhere to import and cleaned ebay listings automatically.

Coolandnew