Professional Importer For eBay

Professional Importer For eBay

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 18, 2017

Saves time by synchronizing. simbaautoparts.com

Simba Auto Parts
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 16, 2017

This app works great for importing eBay items to Shopify!! No complaints.

Cimarrons Closet
Time spent using app: 17 days
November 16, 2017

So far so good. It imports all the info I need from our eBay store into Shopify.

Cento Cycling
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 11, 2017

Very easy to use, instantly imported quickly and simply.

Koi Carbon
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 10, 2017

Great responsive team that makes the app easy to use. Successfully transferred thousands of our eBay listings to our Shopify page! Thanks team.

Discount It All Los Angeles
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 10, 2017

Brilliant app, excellent communication with developer. Made my life so easy to import all listings from eBay in a very short time.
Highly recommended

Foxjewellery2018
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 9, 2017

This seems to be the easiest way to import ebay listings to shopify so you can manage all of your sales from a central location. Very easy. Has worked exactly as I expected so far.

Impressionist Stores
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 7, 2017

So far so good, seems simple & easy to use.

Trainerspaddock
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 6, 2017

The developer of this APP is very helpful and makes changes to suit your needs! My business is heavily based on EBAY and the developer custom made changes for me to suit my business! I list on ebay and change info and qty and delete items off ebay... all those changes now AUTO SYNC to my shopify store! no more double work load! Pretty happy with this service.

Stormers Sports
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 5, 2017

This app is great! I had an issue with one of my larger listings that had 124 variants (Shopify only allows 100 variants). I sent an email to Rohit Khariwal around midnight and to my surprise I received a response within 10 minutes. Rohit was able to assist in separating the variants out and allowing both to import over to my shopify store! I tried several other apps before this one due to only having one review, but this is the only that accomplished the tasks. Its worth the money, trust me you will save yourself a lot of time if you just go with this app instead of others :) Happy selling!

Healthy Styles 4 Less