4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline product imports and inventory management from eBay to Shopify. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and robust performance. Features like real-time inventory synchronization, customization options for product attributes and pricing rules, and secure data import are praised. The app's ability to handle large accounts and quickly import thousands of listings is also noted. Many commend the responsive and dedicated customer support team.

Edited May 11, 2020

Great Customer Service. I worked with a gentleman named Rohit, I had a few issues with the app and Rohit was very professional and went the extra mile to help assist me with the issues. Thanks Rohit.

OnlyQualityProducts11
2 days using the app
September 6, 2019

Honestly, can not rate this app highly enough.. Ive never left a review for anything in my life, but this app is amazing, and only just saved me like 5 million hours work, so i think leaving a review is the least i could do...
I have been dreading relisting my 2000 ebay items onto shopify or another platform for months, but, thankyou little baby jesus, this app made it so easy. Well and truly worth the price and the support from Pankaj was very helpful and responds quickly..
Thankyou so much..
5 Stars

Scarlett Dawn
1 day using the app
December 23, 2022

We decided to use this app after some unfortunate luck with a more popular app. We had over 1,100+ items to cross post to our Shopify website! It was sooo fast compared to the other application we tried to use, and we are SO glad we made the switch! No headaches, no stress, super easy. The only issue we had was a handful of images did not cross over with all the info so I had to take some time to add the appropriate photos. I will definitely be recommending this app to anyone who has eBay and wants to upload everything to a new website!!

It took about 1.5hrs to cross post just over 600 listings. Not bad at all!!

MRG Classic Parts & Accessories
About 23 hours using the app
August 1, 2020

Application did not work and I asked for a refund of the amount on the same day and uninstalled it from my store, but today I was charged I think so. absurd the company that does not have a return policy I was completely flattened my score is zero and if I could I would give it a lower grade.

Mateview Shop
November 28, 2017

Great easy to use app. Needs some polishing so it is easier to understand all the plans and how they work but it will get there! Thanks Rohit!

Asian Style Furnishing
September 1, 2021

Purchased this to replace a previous Ebay sync app. This is far superior, easy to understand interface and works seamlessly. We had a request to import our Ebay shop categories into the Shopify product tags, that we use for our Shopify collections. The developer did this within hours of contacting. Great support. 5 stars

The Attik, St Annes
February 9, 2022

I love this app! Took me about an hour to upload about 5 ebay listings to shopify manually. With this it is done in minutes and so easy!

City Farmhouse Antiques
About 13 hours using the app
November 28, 2021

nur auf englisch, leider werden die ebay-Artikelkategorien nicht angezeigt, Sortierung nach Shop-Kategorien auch nicht möglich.

car-brochure
Germany
About 3 hours using the app
March 28, 2022

Excellent application. I could import Ebay items easily. You can email them and they can help. Thank you. Recommended. A+

Gaming Computers
About 3 hours using the app
March 28, 2020

Nice app - does what it says with ease and very helpful customer service helped us through the template issues between ebay and shopify - great job very satisfied with the outcome

Absolute Opals & Gems