Reviews (396)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient and precise import and sync capabilities from eBay to Shopify, even with large volumes of listings. It offers real-time inventory synchronization, preventing overselling. The app is easy to use and set up, with responsive customer support known for customization abilities. It's beneficial for managing inventory and cross-listing, improving efficiency. The app is also recognized for its affordability and strong performance, especially with large data imports.

March 28, 2020

Nice app - does what it says with ease and very helpful customer service helped us through the template issues between ebay and shopify - great job very satisfied with the outcome

Absolute Opals & Gems
About 2 hours using the app
September 4, 2018

Worked perfectly for what we needed. Very pleased!

Jph Companies Llc
2 days using the app
August 1, 2020

Application did not work and I asked for a refund of the amount on the same day and uninstalled it from my store, but today I was charged I think so. absurd the company that does not have a return policy I was completely flattened my score is zero and if I could I would give it a lower grade.

Mateview Shop
About 19 hours using the app
November 28, 2017

Great easy to use app. Needs some polishing so it is easier to understand all the plans and how they work but it will get there! Thanks Rohit!

Asian Style Furnishing
About 19 hours using the app
November 28, 2021

nur auf englisch, leider werden die ebay-Artikelkategorien nicht angezeigt, Sortierung nach Shop-Kategorien auch nicht möglich.

car-brochure
Germany
About 3 hours using the app
May 3, 2020

This trash app do not work at all for me. I hate this app so much. delete this app. I sent 2 messages to the dev. this app did nothing!!! for me. this app need to be removed from the app store.

elymbmx