EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

teal Aqua turquoise

Great app, love the level up system, gives you something to work for, all the incentives are great! Can't wait to get to level 5!

Millers Divine Treasures

I use this app to help my customers get their items fast. I love the express shipping feature. The whole app itself makes running my business easier and helps give my customers the best prices. I highly recommend EPROLO!!

Ayris Fashion

I use Eprolo because it has Great products, price and shipping time. I love how it works. Easy to deal with.

Gopher Hole

I use EPROLO because of some of the unique items they have that you don't see anywhere else. Their prices are fair and I like that you can get it shipped faster through express shipping. I am very well pleased with EPROLO and intend to do business with them for a long time.

Ondula

Très bonne application, mais des progrès à faire au niveau de l'importation ! Mes clients reçoivent leurs articles en un colis quelque soit le fournisseur et c'est super !

September 18, 2021

Thanks for your approval and feedback! We are happy to hear you're enjoying our platform and service!

DCD

I commenting because the app shows up on my Shopify home page as "recommendation". I download this app when I first started with my store and I deleted because the prices are ridiculously HIGH. Those prices are RETAIL already, there is no way you could make a profit from it. You'll find a smartwatch on this app that cost on eBay 4 dollar, on this app for almost 20 dollars! These people are crazy!!! My pieces of advice is: STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Try Modalyst or stick with oberlo and/or aliexpress. If you don't believe me try it for yourself and you'll see what talking about. _____I give it 5 stars only because some people don't read the bad reviews.

ANIMUS WEAR

This company is the ONE. I like that it has quick shipping (as quick as it can get) compared to others that have a month long s/h. On one product was out of stock. They responded quickly and threw in an awesome bonus to say sorry. That was awesome. You won't regret because it's a good company.

Adazzelz

I have been using Eprolo now for about 2 months, and i must say it has been excitingly wonderful. I love that Eprolo has many incentives to sell products, like different account levels, cash back after $100 in orders, Multiple items discounts, and options for brand customization. I also like using Eprolo Express Shipping for prompt delivery times.

DarkHood

This app is really helpful when it comes to shipping especially. It also has a pretty wide variety of products.

Jnk enterprise

this app is amazing and the product delivary is quick. also love the fuction where it helps create your bran by having your logo on the box and tape